Games Master Challenge: Heroes vs Villains!

hrtbrk

For the next week, take on various game challenges to earn exclusive prizes and prove you are a games master. This year, you can play for team Hero (puzzle games) or team Villain (more action based games).

Stick with The Daily Neopets each day for prize spoilers, game guides and special tips on how to complete those tricky scores.

NOTE: Day two beings on November 24th at 12:00 AM.

logo.png

clo_y18gmc_justice_staff.gifclo_y18gmc_evil_maskface.gif

VIEW OUR GUIDE

I went with Team Villains this year to accommodate my "dark side"! :)

Villains was tempting but I went with Heroes instead. We have too many Villains going on in my rl here in TX now. :sad02: I need to pretend to be a hero!  :medieval:

I'm leaning towards Villains..... Mainly because I'm better at action games, but I like some puzzle games too.... then again, I can't do Roodoku. lol

I think I'll go join Villains. I really do prefer heroes though.. One would think the action games would be for the heroes, since they're always jumping into the fray to save the day. While villainous villains plot and scheme such dastardly deeds, which sounds more like puzzles to me. ;)  LOL Oh well. lol

I almost miss it. I do not remember the last time I played Neopets. Thankfully I decided to read The Daily neopets' news... I chose Heroes, I do not even had to think about it. Villains: Red, fire. I do not like red, nor fire... so... easy choice for me.

P.S.: Hello again everyone.

It's saying that the Games Master Challenge is over this year for me, is that normal? I've never done this before so I have no idea what this all is lol. Did I just come too late?

nope you're not too late! It has just started and Day 1 ends tonight at midnight NST with Day 2 starting tomorrow. Just make sure you're clicking the correct link. :) 

Now I'd like to make you all aware that there is also the Lulu's NC Challenge you can do as well. We currently do not have a guide up for it because I have not had time. I'm hoping to get it live at some point today. :)

I'm a Hero!

And they still haven't deleted the line about dots and bonus challenges but I'm assuming we don't have to do everything five times like in the past (so soul destroying on the later days to hit a high score once, let alone that many times!)

mizizzy11 I was having that problem too, but then I found out that there's a cap to how many favourited games you can have. So try removing 5 from your list and try again :)

Which is why I heartily dislike the having to add games to the favorites. If there were no cap, it'd be easy, but with the cap I too have to remove games before I can add qualifying games. Then after the qualifying games are up, I have to remove them and re-add the games I had to remove to clear the event. LOL It's annoying. :P

I chose villains, because I think their trophy might look cooler. I didn't realize one had action versus puzzles until I had already chosen. Oh well. I'm pretty bad at games equally on both sides lol. No problems with day one and off to a solid start for day two.

Hope day 2 has gone well for everyone!

In the GMCs in the years past, there has been a challenge on the last day to send scores in 50 (or 60 in 2013!) qualifying games.I am anticipating this again this year, so I have been making sure to send scores in about 10 new qualifying games each day. 

Day 3 Prizes for Villain:

Sending score of 1000 or more in Snowmuncher:

gif_y18gmc_snowmuncher.gif
Wind Up Snowmuncher

Sending a score of 150 (Passing Level 3) or more in Attack of the Revenge:

toy_y18gmc_revenge_shipbath.gif
Revenge Ship Bath Toy

Sending a score of 150 or more for Merca Chase II and 350 or more in Wingoball:

gif_y18gmc_meercagnome.gif
Meerca Garden Gnome