Games Master Challenge: Heroes vs Villains!

hrtbrk

how come i missed a day ?!! (Day 2)

didn't they do the usual day and a half for the first day ?? i played it at night my time ... and i thought the next day will still count as Day 1 bcz of the time zones !!!

So, is there an extra prize for playing all the games every day?  Or should I just play the ones for the team I chose?

Do you mean playing all the qualifying games? I don't think there's a prize for that (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), although some years one of the final challenges was to play/have played quite a few of the qualifying games. But you definitely don't need to play all the games every day. (That would be almost impossible.) Just make sure to finish all the challenges, preferably on the same day they were issued. :)

Finishing on release day doesn't matter in regards to your trophy. The trophy you get at the end is based on how many challenges you completed throughout the event. :)

At least today's challenges were rather simple to complete. I completed them all within about half an hour today right after release. The hardest for me was Attack of the Revenge but I think on my 3rd or 4th try I got the score I needed. Tomorrow I won't be home for most of the day so I'm hoping I can get the challenges done soon after release so I don't have to worry about them.

oh no! They did do the usual day and a half thing for the first day, and day two was 24/11, but it did start late, so maybe that's why you missed it?

i see !! thank you .. i have toothache and fever and so couldn't check NEOPETS more than once .. since it started late i could've easily be asleep ...

anyway i finished day 2 and then did 3 on time ...

I don't know if It's just me, but I'm REALLY not impressed with the design of some of these prizes. They seem drawn and thrown together last minute. I know that they're free items and all and I'm grateful for new items, I'm just thinking they didn't put a lot of effort into them. Maybe it's just me I don't really collect anything from what they're giving out so I may just not like them in general. Is it just me? And again, is it just me or are the scores like SUPER EASY!?!

I'm also SO tired of the same games be used over and over again. They could use less games for each challenges every year and just switch it up for us.... I mean come on, 3rd year in a row that I think we've had Wingoball..... I can get the scores just fine, but I know a lot of people struggle with that game and it's annoying to have to play the same games for every years challenges. 

I've gotten everything but Meerca Chase. I swear this stupid game has it out for me today. Haven't topped 80 all day. Think I'm gonna just call it on this one.

I didn't finish yesterday...  I was outside all day having such a good day.  But I'm still like... :(  And today, Smug Bug Smite!  My nemesis game!  LOL

belacqua64 I had trouble with the national neopian game too. My first score sent fine, but it didn't register, but it did work when I next sent a score, so maybe try again? Stressful though! 

I've already sent the maximum number of scores - but at least one of them was over 430, so it should work, right?

Heroes

Send scores in any 3 qualifying games external_link.gif from Faerieland external_link.gif.

Do you have to favorite the games for the scores to count? Also, does it matter what the scores are that are submitted? I quickly sent in some low scores since I'm busy. It shows those 3 games as completed today. But so far, the box isn't lighting up so I can click it to get the Weathered Wings. Anyone else having a delay?

Heroes

Send scores in any 3 qualifying games external_link.gif from Faerieland external_link.gif.

Do you have to favorite the games for the scores to count? Also, does it matter what the scores are that are submitted? I quickly sent in some low scores since I'm busy. It shows those 3 games as completed today. But so far, the box isn't lighting up so I can click it to get the Weathered Wings. Anyone else having a delay?

No, you don't have to favorite them, and it doesn't matter how high the score is that you send in. Did you make sure all the games you chose were actually qualifying games? (I sometimes forget and send in a score for one that doesn't qualify.)

Heroes

1) No. And 2) No. Just make sure the games you play from Faerieland have the "Team Heroes" or "Team Villains" and "Return To Challenges" button, to the right of the game, or the "Heroes/Villains" icon on the game itself. If neither of those are present, then that game is not a qualifying game for GMC. Try refreshing the page or try playing another qualifying game from Faerieland and see if it "lights up".

On another note, thought it was funny playing "Barf Boat", for one of the qualifying game for the Villains challenges - play any three qualifying games from Krawk Island - while listening to "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift.

I chose from this list http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc2016/index.phtml?page=qfg

and picked Destruct-O-Match III, Smug Bug Smite, Spellseeker, and even Bouncy Supreme when the box didn't light up. It says they are Completed. Still no box light. I guess I'll try playing 3 others and see what happens. It worked for me the other day I had to submit 5 Shenkuu scores.

I haven't done the Trouble at the National Neopian yet or started the timer. That shouldn't matter, should it?

I chose from this list http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc2016/index.phtml?page=qfg

and picked Destruct-O-Match III, Smug Bug Smite, Spellseeker, and even Bouncy Supreme when the box didn't light up. It says they are Completed. Still no box light. I guess I'll try playing 3 others and see what happens. It worked for me the other day I had to submit 5 Shenkuu scores.

I haven't done the Trouble at the National Neopian yet or started the timer. That shouldn't matter, should it?

I'm playing for Team Villain. (Don't worry, I don't bite). From my understanding, for Team Heroes, you must play and send scores from 3 qualifying games from Faerieland. Try Faerie Bubbles, Maths Nightmare, and/or Faerie Cloud Racers or Faerie Cloud Racers I. The other games you picked are not Faerieland games. And no, not starting Trouble at the Neopian, nor starting the timer shouldn't matter for the Faerieland games challenge.

EDIT: Here is a link to Faerieland games, on Neopets: http://www.neopets.com/games/category.phtml?world=faerieland

That list will have games that ARE NOT QUALIFYING games for GMC. Remember to look for the "Team"/icon designations on the games, to make sure they are qualifying ones. I'm terrible at explaining things, so I hope this helps.

I chose villains, just because I like the colors better :laughingsmiley:

I see people talking about collecting prizes...I completed all of the 4 days worth of challenges and didn't receive any items. Am I missing something?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I see people talking about collecting prizes...I completed all of the 4 days worth of challenges and didn't receive any items. Am I missing something?

Click here, http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc2016/index.phtml, and that will take you to the challenges for GMC 2016 on Neopets. If you click on Day 1, for example, for the challenges you completed, you will see a "light up" present/gift box. Clicking on the present/gift box will reward you the prize for completing the challenge. The TDN guide, listed here, http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gmc/index/, will show you the prizes for both Teams for the days completed.

Thanks Scoobert. I just played 3 of the games and got the wings. I think they should have provided a link to just the Fairieland Games, as you did.

Umm, actually, if you clicked the "Faerieland" link in your post at 1:30 pm (first post on this page), that link would have taken you to the same link I posted. But, glad you got it sorted and completed that challenge!

I've already sent the maximum number of scores - but at least one of them was over 430, so it should work, right?

Hmm I'm not sure. I think you need the prize box to become highlighted for the score to have properly registered :( You could try sending a ticket, but... 

I think when it's a challenge you can keep sending scores, you just won't receive the nps, so maybe if you keep persisting one of the scores will properly register?