Games Master Challenge: Heroes vs Villains!

hrtbrk

Something glitchy is definitely going on.  I had almost all the qualifying games done when my browser quit.  I go back in and now it says incomplete on ALL of the games!  Even the ones I completed days ago!  I don't know what to do...

EDIT:  OH NO!!  I just got awarded prizes!??  What is going on?!  It says I didn't complete any of today's challenges.  I completed all but one.  And I completed every other day!  I guess I;ll send a ticket....  This is no fun...

Edit #2:  Sooo everything seems back to normal now and the "prizes" i was awarded are no where to be seen.  Something strange is afoot!  lol

Something glitchy is definitely going on.  I had almost all the qualifying games done when my browser quit.  I go back in and now it says incomplete on ALL of the games!  Even the ones I completed days ago!  I don't know what to do...

EDIT:  OH NO!!  I just got awarded prizes!??  What is going on?!  It says I didn't complete any of today's challenges.  I completed all but one.  And I completed every other day!  I guess I;ll send a ticket....  This is no fun...

Edit #2:  Sooo everything seems back to normal now and the "prizes" i was awarded are no where to be seen.  Something strange is afoot!  lol

When I clicked on the qualifying games link on the TDN Game Guide, for some reason it took me to the 2015 GMC challenge and had the prizes pop up (but I didn't get them because I got them last year).  Could yours have also done that?

Wow! Jubble Bubble and Igloo Garage Sale - The Game gave me a "run for my money"! Those two were definitely challenging. Anyhow, glad I finally got the scores and completed all of today's challenges.

EDIT: Completely agree with Angeló. It was a fun week!

Got them all, yay! Took me about 2 hours unfortunately though. After a long day of school I was hoping they would be easier today!

I think I'll hold on to the stamp for a while until the price levels out...? Anyone else using this strategy?

And what do the green check marks mean vs the gold ones on completed challenges? The only thing I can think of is the green ones correlate with ones I didn't complete on the day of.

Got them all, yay! Took me about 2 hours unfortunately though. After a long day of school I was hoping they would be easier today!

I think I'll hold on to the stamp for a while until the price levels out...? Anyone else using this strategy?

And what do the green check marks mean vs the gold ones on completed challenges? The only thing I can think of is the green ones correlate with ones I didn't complete on the day of.

You have it correct. Gold check marks are challenges completed on the day of the challenge and green check marks are challenges completed, but not on the same day of the challenge.

Phew! I finished Jubble Bubble thanks to everyone's advice. (That game...ew. It's not as bad as Wocky Wobble or Itchy Invasion like last year but still bad.) 

Is it just me or is this year's GMC easier than previous years? I'm not complaining, but I was expecting the games to be harder....

I feel like this whole win/lose thing is rigged. It just seems weird how it is lost/won by 1% every year and they NEVER show the standings each day, it's always at 50/50 and then BAM! we have a winner! That's MAJOR frustrating, I know they have the capability of showing the standing's as they do it with AC. It just seems weird too me. 

I did notice that all of the Game Master Trophies I have don't have a year on except for this one. Interesting observation, wonder why?

Does anyone have a list of all the items Villain's got today or is it the same? Congrats guys!

In other news, I'm really fond of my silver trophy, it seems so much prettier than gold to me haha There's a couple of flash games I'm weary of playing because I like the color so much! Yet another Level 5 Game Master trophy! WOOT-WOOT!

I feel like this whole win/lose thing is rigged. It just seems weird how it is lost/won by 1% every year and they NEVER show the standings each day, it's always at 50/50 and then BAM! we have a winner!

I know people were saying something to a similar effect last year because the Team Ice trophies clearly would have looked bad if they were Gold, and vice versa for the Team Fire trophies. 

Losing team again, level 2 trophy again, lol. The potion is pretty and I always like having trophies for my lookup anyway.

Much more players joined the Heroes rather than Villains so it was strange that we lost ... 

This is the first time I pick the losing team in GMC  :sad02:

In other news, I'm really fond of my silver trophy, it seems so much prettier than gold to me haha There's a couple of flash games I'm weary of playing because I like the color so much! Yet another Level 5 Game Master trophy! WOOT-WOOT!

I agree it's so much better looking than the Gold evil trophy 

trophy_silver_hero_5.gif trophy_gold_villain_5.gif

The final prizes are the same , btw , except the Villains got this prize 

clo_y18gmc_winningteam.gifConfetti Celebrations  and the Heroes got this clo_y18gmc_losingteam.gif Confetti Cleanup

Much more players joined the Heroes rather than Villains so it was strange that we lost ... 

This is the first time I pick the losing team in GMC  :sad02:

I agree it's so much better looking than the Gold evil trophy 

trophy_silver_hero_5.gif trophy_gold_villain_5.gif

The final prizes are the same , btw , except the Villains got this prize 

clo_y18gmc_winningteam.gifConfetti Celebrations  and the Heroes got this clo_y18gmc_losingteam.gif Confetti Cleanup

Yeah I ended up finding it on Jellyneo haha 

I didn't want to sound like a sore loser or anything, cause like I said I like the trophy, however I did think there were SO many more people that joined heroes. I wonder what it is that makes the win. If we're gonna have a contest we should be told how to compete! Is it the scores we send? The amount of challenges each team completes together, the quantity of people? If the challenges were completed the day they were released? Or maybe it's based of how many of the qualified game you sent scores in?  Who knows! It's all so annoying