New to Neopets: Easy Ways to Get Neopoints?

gloomypixie

Hello! I'm fairly new to Neopets. I have a cute little Peophin named Falandreia. I have been playing for a about 3 days and only have about 13,000 Neopoints. I've been trying to get Neopoints quickly so I could buy Falandreia a paint brush (saving for Christmas Paint Brush, and hopefully one day a Grey Paint Brush)

A bit issue my computer has, is that it lags A LOT, because our wifi has been messy for the past month. Therefore, a lot of the games lag which messes up my scores, hence making less neopoints. 

What are some easy ways to make neopoints quickly for a laggy computer? Thank you  :wub_anim:

Hi, and welcome to Neopets. :thumbsup: This is a quick answer, but the most recent way to get guaranteed neopoints is Trudy's Surprise. All it takes is a spin and you've got a few thousand a day. That amount will increase per day if you remember to spin the wheel each day. After 25 days in a row, you get 100,000 on top of all of the previous day's points. As for games, some simple and quick ones I play are Fashion Fever (900 points a day, just hit random to save time) and Catch the Petpet (also quick, about 1,400 points in a minute or so). Another relatively easy guaranteed 1,000 is Spellseeker. I'm sure other members will add more ideas. Good luck! :icecream: (P.S. I highly recommend you open a bank account and remember to click the Collect Interest button each day, first thing. It's a great habit to get into and it adds up quickly.)

http://www.neopets.com/trudys_surprise.phtml

http://thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

Welcome gloomypixie to TDN Forums!  :rambo: I, too, suffer from a laggy computer. Games that you can play & get reasonable good return: Fashion Fever (not timed, easy clicking only 300 np x3 = 900np),  Catch the Petpet (is timed but even with my severe lag, easy clicking about 485 np x3 = 1455 np), Whirlpool *Use the TDN Game Guide by keeping it open in a tab while playing the game, go level by level, following the guide if you get 100,000 or higher score after 15 levels- you will get 1000 np x3 =3000 np,  Hannah and the Wardrobe of Adventure, if you have a good memory -looking at her bag gives a hint practice getting her outfits perfect (TDN Game Guide will help you grab a clue, ie. Dark Faerie -purple outfit w/ pink shoes & flute, Valin- blue Terror MT outfit w/ pickaxe, etc.) and if you can manage the "atari" like ping-pong knocking out all the blocks after 3 outfits completed, you must knock out the diamond before knocking out the last block, as long as you get a score of 9090 you can get 1000 np x3 = 3000 np, Smug Bug Smite, even with a laggy computer, if I manage to get both bugs in each of the 3 rounds, I can get 500 score =500 np x3 =1500 np, and that is almost 10,000 np with a laggy computer. If you don't have a premium account, I highly suggest you put on an Ad Blocker to cut down advertisement interference. I also Battledome every day to get another 1500 np (I don't remember the limit) but mostly for items like codestones for training, red codestones to sell in my shop with any food, books, and stamps for generating np, but bc I have a premium account, I fight with the Ace Jetsam every day to try to get a nerkmid or 2 (some I keep, some I sell). I hope this helps!  

I also recommend Food Club. I am a terrible bettor and left to my own devices I usually had no return but you can follow more seasoned bettors' suggestions. Since I discovered the following I use this guide to make bets: http://www.neopets.com/~boochi_target

It's one of those things where, bc you're new you won't earn a ton just yet (your bet amount depends on the age of your account), but it will eventually pay off! 

I just scanned through the above posts and I didn't see a mention of Forgotten Shore. http://www.neopets.com/pirates/forgottenshore.phtml

Once you complete the map, you can go there daily to get amounts of Neopoints (2,000, 5,000 or 10,000) and a few other prizes. Click the map if you see an object or a pile of gold coins. Unless it says "...nothing of interest..." then you've won something. It doesn't pay every day, but it does maybe 2 or 3 times a week, usually just 2,000. On rare occasions you will get a very valuable prize (see link below for a list). Let me know if you need the map pieces, I may have most of them I can give you as a gift. By themselves they aren't worth much but together they will give you a profitable daily.

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/forgotten-shore-daily

I also recommend Food Club. I am a terrible bettor and left to my own devices I usually had no return but you can follow more seasoned bettors' suggestions. Since I discovered the following I use this guide to make bets: http://www.neopets.com/~boochi_target

It's one of those things where, bc you're new you won't earn a ton just yet (your bet amount depends on the age of your account), but it will eventually pay off! 

I definitely second this... I make 100k-300k a day off of Food Club (It does depend on the age of your account, but start doing it anyways!) I use Garett's Food Club Bets as well.

Another one is the Stock Market, if you go to the Neoboards and look up the stock board you'll see people on there posting what they bought. I usually end up buying whatever one I see a majority of people buying and usually make about double the profit.

I also recommend using your shop, no matter what type of items you have in there they'll sell if you price them right. I usually stock my shop full of all my daily items they're mostly junk items, but it does add up :) A lot of people are still going for the Junk Avatar and that means junk items get bought.

Don't forget about dailies either!

If you need the Forgotten Shore Map let me know. I have several full maps I can give away. If anyone else needs one let me know and I'll send it to you!

Granny

If you need the Forgotten Shore Map let me know. I have several full maps I can give away. If anyone else needs one let me know and I'll send it to you!

Granny

I would love that map, tysm. What does it do?

This forum has been to kind to me. Also, someone gifted me a Christmas Paint Brush. 

Thank you so much! I didn't expect any free things, I just wanted tips. But I appreciate it so much, and my Peophin is looking absolutely adorable. I'm surprised by what a welcoming community you are.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

gloomypixie, map pieces will be on the way in a minute. You can receive items or NPs everyday. Once a day. Some days you don't receive anything but I usually get something. Within the last month I have received 3 or 4 Pirate Draik Eggs and sometimes I get a morphing potion. 

Just tried to send map pieces to you. You can only carry 50 items in your inventory. Please make room for the map. I'll need at least 9 spaces. Let me know when I can send it.

Don't forget, there are quite a few games that aren't flash games. Playing things like Neggsweeper and the card games can be a good, quick way to get some neopoints, and you'll never have to worry about lag messing you up.

gloomypixie, map pieces will be on the way in a minute. You can receive items or NPs everyday. Once a day. Some days you don't receive anything but I usually get something. Within the last month I have received 3 or 4 Pirate Draik Eggs and sometimes I get a morphing potion. 

Just tried to send map pieces to you. You can only carry 50 items in your inventory. Please make room for the map. I'll need at least 9 spaces. Let me know when I can send it.

There is space now! Thank you <'3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Remember that quotes do not count toward your overall word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

gloomypixie, I have sent the map pieces to your account. Enjoy! In the future if you need anything please neomail me at granny63020. I don't always check this forum as often as I should.

I forgot to mention that you can earn a bit doing jobs at the faerieland employment agency (if you sift through for good ones)..

And I also just discovered the game Godori - the more you play (win) that month the higher your prize gets. I bet if you were willing to put in the time you could make quite a bit.