Nay for Losing A Parent

WhiteWolf

I lost my dad last week. I won't disclose how it happened, but it was sudden. One of those things that no one could foresee. Next Monday, my family will be going to Ohio for the services.

Yeah, I'm kinda typing this carefully since I don't know if a certain word is allowed. The first three letters spell fun. You get the point.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad last year. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but time really does help. While it's different for each and every person, you will start to feel normal again. Lean on your friends and family for support, that's the best advice I can give you! Be strong!

Hey, that really sucks. I know how you feel, my mom died suddenly 2 years ago around this time. If you want to reach out and talk, my username is kat_nightingale on neopets. It's ok if not, just if you want to vent.

I appreciate the love and support from everyone more than you know! As you might imagine, Thanksgiving was very hard on my mom and I. It's made worse by the fact she has to get his ashes today. As for going to Ohio, I've been wanting to show my fiance my hometown, but not like this!

So sorry to know that happened. My Mom passed away suddenly 2 years ago. Of course no matter the circumstances, losing a loved one is difficult, but can be more when unexpected and at a younger age. Love and condolences to you and your family.