GBC sale

charelan

I was disappointed that no GBCs were available during the time of the birthday discount, but I just saw this on the news page and wanted to share:

• NC MALL NEWS: The Black Friday Sale is on again! This Friday, a brand new Gift Box Mystery Capsule will be on sale in the NC Mall from 12:00 am to 12 pm NST, get yours for only 100 NC! It will be 150 NC the rest of the day, and 200 NC the rest of the weekend. Don't miss out on these special prices! Happy shopping!

Well darn ti! I saw your post and thought I would get my self a GBMC and thought I was within the time limit. Well either I am in the wrong shopping area or they have sold out of them or I missed out because of time. I know it says 12 AM - 12 PM but I was hoping thew PM was an error and should be AM. I don't know now because I am confused. If someone would help me and send me to the right area I would much appreciate it. Thanks for l@@king!

GBC Sale outlined as follows for Friday November 25th:

12AM - 12PM available for 100NC

12PM - 11:59:59PM available for 150NC

The rest of the weekend Saturday and Sunday they will be 200NC.

I hope this information helps. :)