Games Master Challenge: Claim Your Prizes!

Mouseykins

The madness is over and prizes have been released for this year's Games Master Challenge! Head on over to the challenges page to receive your prizes.

logo.png

What did you get?

Well Done!

Somebody had to finish second, and alas, it was your team. As a member of the team that lost this year's Games Master Challenge, you've been given the following prizes. These items have been added to your inventory.

•  
  • trophy_silver_hero_5.gif

clo_y18gmc_losingteam.gif
Confetti Cleanup

• y18gmc_drink_goodevil.gif
    Drink of Good and Evil
  • boo_y18gmc_jazan_razul_story.gif
    Jazan and Razul Showdown: The Entire Story
  • clo_y18gmc_snake_garland.gif
    Snake Garland
  • wea_y18gmc_desert_axewea.gif
    Desert Axe Weapon
  • clo_y18gmc_desert_headgear.gif
    Desert Headgear
  • coi_y18gmc_scarab_fierygold.gif
    Fiery Golden Collectable Scarab

Angelo congrats :) your prizes are nice, especially headgear and the scarab :)  and ofc, the book, which is always a good item.

As for me, this is what I have been given, though I have just completed the 1st day (lack of time)

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy! Your team won this year's challenge. For being on the winning team, you receive:

Confetti Celebrations

Well Done!

Your team has been declared the winners of this year's Games Master Challenge. As a member of the winning team, you've been awarded the following prizes. These items have been added to your inventory.

• y18gmc_drink_goodevil.gif
    Drink of Good and Evil

And this is it for me this year :p though the games and challenges were quite easy.... meh...

I agree entirely!  Were the games more difficult last year or am I just getting confused with Daily Dare?

I think there were a few more "challenging" games last year:

Day 2 - Score 560 or more playing Itchy Invasion. (I struggled with that one and remember many posts, here, about the same).

Day 4 - Score 900 or higher playing Edna's Shadow. (I barely completed that before midnight, NST. Many, many frustrating post about that one, too).

Day 5 - Score 220 or more playing Wicked Wocky Wobble. (Another rough one).

Day 7 - Score 434 or greater playing Petpet Cannonball (I'm decent at this game, no clue why. But, 434 can be "challenging" to get). And Shenkuu Warrior II, score of 47000 or better. (Not too bad for most, but was my first time playing and took many tries).

However, no complaints about this year! I had fun and didn't stress as much.

I agree Scoobert_Doo last year was more challenging and I completed all but one challenge. That was a kick in the pants at the end knowing I came so close to the top tier and didn't make it.

This is my first ever top tier gold trophy for the GMC and I'm so glad I got it because one of the prizes is an album item and the collector in me has to have them all. I'm so glad they went easy on us this year. I barely have time on my computer these days and Tuesday I was gone all day from 8am until 5pm at school with my daughter and then at the sitter's house to get my other daughter. When we got home I was so wiped I had my supper and passed out.

I really can't believe it is true! I've read the posts on the Neoboards, but until you see it, it makes your mouth drop and go "What?!" As you can see from Angeló's post, he received a nice Level 5 trophy for being on Team Heroes. (Good job, BTW!) However, it is the same Level 5 trophy for being on the winning Team Fire from last year's GMC, but silver! If you view his Neopets user lookup (Impressive, BTW, and not trying to get people to look at it), there they are, side-by-side! What?!

I'm glad this year's challenges were a bit easier than last year's. I guess joining Team Villain to avoid some puzzle games I was concerned about was a good move this year. I wish TNT would start it on a different week though. The GMC starting just about the day before Thanksgiving here in the US. I don't know if moving it a week earlier, or a week later would interfere with another country's holiday(s) or not, but if not, then why not move it? Just a thought. :)

I don't know if moving it a week earlier, or a week later would interfere with another country's holiday(s) or not, but if not, then why not move it? Just a thought.  :)

They kind of placed it awkwardly, because if they had it any later then it would coincide with the Advent Calendar.  I'd say it would be better to have it a little bit earlier in November, before Thanksgiving.

I'm glad this year's challenges were a bit easier than last year's. I guess joining Team Villain to avoid some puzzle games I was concerned about was a good move this year. I wish TNT would start it on a different week though. The GMC starting just about the day before Thanksgiving here in the US. I don't know if moving it a week earlier, or a week later would interfere with another country's holiday(s) or not, but if not, then why not move it? Just a thought. :)

I joined Team Heroes for the opposite: I wanted the puzzle games.  However, this year there were more same game challenges for both teams, I think.

I also wish it would have been moved a little earlier so as not to collide with Thanksgiving, but there are other dates it would clash with if placed elsewhere.  I like to think there is a method to TNT's occasional madness =]