Favorite Humorous Neopets Moments

firaplays

What are some of your favorite bits of Neopian humor? The best thing I've had happen recently is when I was collecting my Altador rewards and King Altador handed me a bag of Lupe Treats. There's just something hilarious about this great and mighty kind handing you a bag of dog treats because he likes them and can't imagine you won't, either.

I like item descriptions too. Sun dried techo claw: Frustrated at Techo Says? Wipe the smile off his face with this delicious Techo forearm.

XD Some of them are hilarious

King Skarl often makes me laugh. It's just funny to me how moody he is and his expressions are great. Also, there is the random event where he hands you food and he says "Here, have (whatever food)" and it seems so abrupt, I picture him just walking up, quickly handing me the item, then quickly walking away. This situation strikes me as really funny.

The other thing I find very amusing (and speaking of King Skarl) is how many of the Neopets are so chubby. I think Denethrir from Neoquest is possibly the most, but there are many, including the regular pets. I think it is also really cute.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing that always makes me laugh is when I win at Tombola but I receive gross food, like Finger Crisps or Mucus Soup. Like, did I really win? Is this what winning is like?

There's also that water faerie message from the Healing Springs. When she heals you like three hit points and she says "Wow, I'm getting better at this! :)" No...you're not. You healed 79 hitpoints yesterday. You got worse.

Book titles and the descriptions of items are usually what make me chuckle. I'll think of some examples later. I seem to remember a thread about that somewhere. Meanwhile, here are a couple of slightly humorous moments...Note the spelling in the second one. Not really funny, but...human. :rolleyes_anim:

Neopets_Borovan_Crepe.jpgMagical_post_box.jpg

I noticed that typo in the post box, too XD

And I think I have a new point of np humor. I finally got curious enough to look up what borovan is. It's hot chocolate mixed with asparagus. That's just such a neopets thing to make XD

Neopets has such a unique style of humor ahah.. I was reading a guide to the Altador Plot for old times sake and man is that whole thing hilarious xD Like, all the club leaders are the same person in different clothing, the flat rock quarry, the angry Yurble, the moehog farmer..

Makes me really miss plots ;;