Welcome to December and Advent Calendar Begins!

hrtbrk

Hey guys I started playing neopets again after a few years and I don't know if they still have that thing on the Advent Calendar that you click somewhere on the daily video and get an extra prize. If they still have that, where do I get this info of where to click? Like, there is a forum or something for that?

Hey guys I started playing neopets again after a few years and I don't know if they still have that thing on the Advent Calendar that you click somewhere on the daily video and get an extra prize. If they still have that, where do I get this info of where to click? Like, there is a forum or something for that?

There is: look for the Fir (the petpet in the shape of a christmas tree). I'm not sure if there's a forum or something where its exact location is given every day, but he's usually not that hard to find.

There is: look for the Fir (the petpet in the shape of a christmas tree). I'm not sure if there's a forum or something where its exact location is given every day, but he's usually not that hard to find.

We have all the information including prizes, archived advent videos and where the little fir is hiding listed on our Advent Calendar Guide!

You an also get to the guide by going to Articles tab on our main site navigation and go down to where it says Advent Calendar 2016. :D

Dang man! I got so excited about today's advent because there were so many faeries in the animation! Not ONE faerie items was given today! Bummer :/