Anyone got Baby Wearables/Morphing Potions?

Oliver

Thanks for the tip!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Since your account was made yesterday, I would suggest working on saving up neopoints.  If you do your dailies, play games, and sell things, you can make neopoints pretty quick!

Link to dailies - http://thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

I've been wanting a baby Neopet for a while now. But, I only have 160,000 NP.

Does anyone have any spare Baby morphing potions, paint brushes or items?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Unfortunately Oliver because your account is only a day old as stated by emily_speck you won't be able to adopt a baby pet until your account is 4 months old. You cannot except transfers either until your account is 4 months old, however if someone were to put up a pet in the pound and you wanted to adopt it (as long as it doesn't fall under any other restrictions) you can adopt that way, but again still can't adopt a Baby Pet until your account is 4 months old. The best way to get a Baby Neopet before the 4 month have happened is buying a Baby Paint Brush from the Secret Tower Shop http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/hiddentower938.phtml, Auction, or Trading Post or buying a Morphing Potion from the Auctions or Trading Post. You may even get lucky if you try  re-stocking in  Kauvara's Magic Shop, but this isn't an easy feat as there are some pretty rare and expensive items that stock there and experienced re-stockers snatch them up VERY quickly!

Some of the Morphing Potions that run on the cheaper side (cheaper than the paint brush that is) are as follow;

• pot_gnorbu_baby.gif- Baby Gnorbu Morphing Potion - Valued at 550,00 NP
  • pot_kiko_baby.gif- Baby Kiko Morphing Potion - Valued at 300,000 NP (Probably the cheapest one to go for)
  •  pot_peophin_baby.gif- Baby Peophin Morphing Potion -Valued at 350,000 NP
  • pot_poogle_baby.gif - Baby Poogle Morphing Potion - Valued at 450,000 NP
  • pot_shoyru_baby.gif-Baby Shoyru Morphing Potion - Valued at 400,000 NP

As far as what you can and cannot adopt until your account is 4 months is as follows;

• Species:

-Can not adopt- Limited Edition: Krawk, Draik, Cybunny, Poogle, Koi, Chomby, Kiko, Jetsam, Tonu, Hissi and Lutari.

-Can adopt - All other pet species as long as they are not a restricted colour or level 3+

• Colors:

-Can not adopt- Baby, Christmas, Cloud, Coconut, Desert, Disco, Electric, Faerie, Fire, Ghost, Gold, Halloween, Island, Maraquan, Mutant, Snow, Grey, Plushie, Rainbow, Skunk, Snot, Spotted, Strawberry, any Fruit or Veggie colors, 

-Can adopt - Blue, Brown, Checkered, Glowing, Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Robot, Shadow, Speckled, Split, White, Yellow,  Alien, Biscuit, Camouflage, Chocolate, Clay, Custard, Ice, Invisible, Jelly, Pirate, Silver, Sketch, Sponge, Spotted, Starry, Striped, Tyrannian

• Level

-​Can not adopt- Level 3+

-Can adopt - Level 1 and 2 as long as it is not a restricted color or species

It sucks having to wait 4 months for that special pet, but in the end it's worth it. You can either save up to get the morphing potion you want or the Paint Brush or wait the 4 months and get one via transfer/pound.

I believe Neopet accounts younger than 4 months cannot shop in The Hidden Tower. Please, someone correct me if I am wrong. So that option might not be viable, right now, unless someone with an "older" account purchases/gifts it for you.

Sorry thought I stated that one! Yeah she's right, you can enter the tower but you cannot buy anything.