Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway - Now Open!

hrtbrk

Having trouble obtaining your dream pet? Neopets is giving 40 lucky Neopians a shot at winning their dream pet once again this holiday season. All you have to do is enter on one account by 11:59 AM NST on Monday the 19th.

Check back to see if you've won on the Day of Giving morning (Dec 25th).

wsf2010news.jpg

I applied for Harrund, my Red Shoyru, to be Magma. If it doesn't happen, I will probably go through with changing him "temporarily" to be a Golden Elephante- feed him the bag of peanuts I picked up so long ago, and then have him drink the Pirate Draik potion. Let's just say Harrund's days of living the Neopet life as a red shoyru are numbered... :woot:

I see you can request an ice bori. But I thought those were only released once. Will TNT really grant this transformation?

of course , Ice Bori are still available via the Secret Lab so I'm sure you can request one ...

the Neopets ToolBar is long gone though ...

of course , Ice Bori are still available via the Secret Lab so I'm sure you can request one ...

the Neopets ToolBar is long gone though ...

Actually, you can't get it via lab ray (nor via FFQ), but TNT answered this question in the editorial once (issue #525):

Hiya, TNT! I have a question about the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway. Is every single type of Neopet-color combination available to those who win? I looked at the list of Neopets and colors and saw that, apparently, you could select an ice Bori. Should a person choose that combination and be selected as one of the winners, would you still honor their request? The ice Bori, as you know, can't normally be obtained, as it was an offer for a special toolbar way back in the day. Thanks! ~gordy_777

That's why it's the Dream Neopet Giveaway! :) So yes, if the winner desires an ice Bori, then that's what they'll get. The only thing we can't do is non-existent colours (obviously) or unconverted Neopets.