Paint Brush Recommendations?

gloomypixie

Hello, I am still fairly new, but I want to save up for an expensive paintbrush. My female Peophin named Falandreia is currently Christmas themed, and I am content. But I want an ultimate goal. Currently all I have is 41k and not a lot of items. However, I believe slowly but surely it'll get higher. I feel motivated. I asked for tips already on how to save money, and it is working.

I'm torn between Grey and Royal. Which is best for a Peophin and most reasonably priced? I also really want to get a Strawberry paint brush for Cybunny day, when I am able to adopt one on Cybunny Day. Just leave your opinions and guide me in a clearer direction. Thanks! 

The strawberry paint brush is about 120k right now on the TP, pretty reasonable for a paintbrush. Make sure you play trudy's surprise everyday as the daily reward goes up each consecutive day you play for I think 21 days before it starts back at day one again. Also play easy games like Kass Basher or Wrath of the Snowager which are easy to earn 1k nps each time you play. Also, if you have a pet strong enough to fight in the obilesk wars or the kreuledan defender robot, fight them a lot too because even on easy difficulty they have a chance of dropping red codestones and regular codestones which are good for reselling and always in demand. Also download the Neopets Ghoul Catchers or whatever it's called onto your smartphone or tablet because you can spam the first level and earn 1k each time you complete it, up to 50k a day.

4.png4.png I think I like royal better but everyone has different opinions :)

Royal PB is always available at the hidden tower in FaerieLand for 1.7 mil. A grey paint brush might be harder to get your hands on, I only found one on the TP and they didn't have  a price listed :( I think for the money spent, Royal is the way to go.

I love Peophins! I have one on my side account. Her name is McKinleyG, and she's a Maractite peophin. I'm glad you're saving your neopoints, and there are two incredibly easy ways to up your NP daily. The first one is Trudy's Surprise. This one adds up fast. If you play it for 25 days straight, you get 100,000 NP. The other thing, and I can't emphasize this enough, is to get your daily interest from the bank. The daily puzzle is also good for easy NP.

As for Grey or Royal, I love Royal! It's beautiful on a peophin. Maybe you will be lucky, and get a Fountain Faerie Quest. You won't have to save for the paint brush, and you get your dream pet.

Speaking of which, the Dream Pet contest is on again. You can enter only once on any account. You submit the species and color of the pet of your dreams. 40 lucky winners get their dream pet on the morning of Day of Giving. Why not enter?

The is a lot less of a supply of Grey Paint Brushes than Royal ones.  You can still get one for about 2 million, but you would need to be patient for that price.

I like the versatility of Royal.  I've started to appreciate Grey pets a lot more after having one on my account for a few months, but their facial expression is too limiting for me.  I like dressing my pets in a different styles of customizations and that is harder to do with a Grey pet.

If you would be interested in adopting a Strawberry Cybunny, you'd probably have good luck at Zap Your Dream Pet or another pet wishlist.  Strawberry isn't a very popular color, so someone might end up with a Strawberry Cybunny while zapping that they'd be happy to see go to someone that wants it.

The is a lot less of a supply of Grey Paint Brushes than Royal ones.  You can still get one for about 2 million, but you would need to be patient for that price.

I like the versatility of Royal.  I've started to appreciate Grey pets a lot more after having one on my account for a few months, but their facial expression is too limiting for me.  I like dressing my pets in a different styles of customizations and that is harder to do with a Grey pet.

If you would be interested in adopting a Strawberry Cybunny, you'd probably have good luck at Zap Your Dream Pet or another pet wishlist.  Strawberry isn't a very popular color, so someone might end up with a Strawberry Cybunny while zapping that they'd be happy to see go to someone that wants it.

My account isnt 4 months old, so I cannot apply for Zap Your Dream Pet. But thank you anyways :)

thank you for all the recommendations so far. It seems Royal Peophin is more popular. fortunately it is slightly cheaper too. I'm still deciding though.

So more opinions would be appreciated <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Have you thought about buying a peophin morphing potion? I like grundos (obviously lol), and have morphed just the one into various colors for the clothes and stuff. You can get a faerie peophin morphing potion for around 1mil. Also, don't do what's popular, do what you like. The thing I did was go here: http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/app/ typed "grundo" (you'd type "peophin"), and you can see all the various clothes each paint brush/morphing potion gives, and what those clothes would look like on the color of them.

I have a grey pet (an aisha) and I love her. Her facial expression mixed with all of her fancy outfits cracks me up. However... the royal peophin is actually really cool because you get jewellery that you can use with other outfits. That would probably seal the deal for me!

I have a Royal Girl Peophin , a Maractite Peophin *used to be Royal Boy* , a Water Peophin , and a Desert Peophin ... 

I think all colours are awesome on Peophins but lately i've been wanting a Dimensional or a Stealthy Peophin ...

You can't go wrong with Royal Girl though .. so classy and elegant ...

Hi gloomypixie. I have sent you a private message. Please reply to my neomail and not to this forum. Thanks! granny

Between the two, I'd go for the royalgirl. The grey is cute, but i always feel like grey pets must be very restricting to customize (if you don't buy lots of Neocash anyway). 

Personally my favorite peophin is the Tyrannian. I have a custom made up for one and everything. 

I think grey pets are beautiful in a sad way, but they are more expensive.  Something to think about is if you would like to change her in the future or if grey is your long-term goal.  I also have a Peophin and she is currently Tyrannian, which is more eloquent than it sounds.  She is a redhead!  I also like the shadow Peophin.  Those are two simple short term paintbrushes if you want to head towards a longer one.

I know it's overwhelming all at once, obviously go with what you want the most!  There are many other opinions out there, but ultimately Falandreia is yours =]

I do have a woodland peophin if anyone is interested. Just let me know and it's all yours. I have a couple of side accounts with pets that I would be willing to part with.

zapped_pets_1

zapped_pets_2

AND on my main I have a couple that I have zapped and would be willing to part with.

Jinkora

thulepa

really, let me know if interested.

I do have a woodland peophin if anyone is interested. Just let me know and it's all yours. I have a couple of side accounts with pets that I would be willing to part with.

zapped_pets_1

zapped_pets_2

AND on my main I have a couple that I have zapped and would be willing to part with.

Jinkora

thulepa

really, let me know if interested.

I would love the woodland peophin!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Please remember that quotes do not count toward your overall word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

gloomypixie, I just tried to send that pet to you but it says your account is not old enough. Im not sure what that means but if you know then tell me. So, when your account is the right age your welcome to have that pet.

gloomypixie, I just tried to send that pet to you but it says your account is not old enough. Im not sure what that means but if you know then tell me. So, when your account is the right age your welcome to have that pet.

Her account must be 4 months to receive that colored pet and if her account is over 4 months and she's used the minimum amounts of transfers that month she'd need to wait till next month :(

Her account must be 4 months to receive that colored pet and if her account is over 4 months and she's used the minimum amounts of transfers that month she'd need to wait till next month :(

I just made the account this month. Darn.

It is alright, I don't really NEED two Peophins, I just love them. Thank you very much, Granny, for the effort <3