Drink of Good and Evil

Sun-and-Rain

Personally, I haven't tried it on my pet. I usually "squirrel away" items, to my SDB, received from DD, GMC, AC, Faerie Festival (Negg Hunt), and the Advent Calendar. However, I saw two topics posted on the Neoboards, so far, about the same. One was from the "Help" Neoboard and the other was from the "Games" Neoboard. The "Help" post was "Increase pet mood" and the "Games" post mentioned that, from what they read, "it makes you pet feel slightly happy". So, still unconfirmed, IMHO, but it appears it may slightly raise your pet's mood. Hoping someone who has tried it will post.

I just tried it on my battle pet and this is what happened:

2wpjct3.png

Guess it's just a mood change, and it didn't affect her hunger at all (didn't increase or decrease it). What a prize.

Well, some people have a real difficult time getting their pet's mood up.  They post saying they have tried everything.  Maybe this potion would be good for a situation like that. 

Considering this item is selling for over 5,000 NP, I'm  a little disappointed to find out that all it does is change the mood.  You could just have your pet play with a 2 NP toy, or take them on a ride on the merry-go-round--much less expensive!

I agree, there are many other options to cheer up a pet.  Being groomed or playing hide and seek are other cheap/free options.

Well, some people have a real difficult time getting their pet's mood up.  They post saying they have tried everything.  Maybe this potion would be good for a situation like that. 

However, I have also heard this.  Some pets tend to be more naturally downcast.

Personally, I haven't tried it on my pet. I usually "squirrel away" items, to my SDB, received from DD, GMC, AC, Faerie Festival (Negg Hunt), and the Advent Calendar. However, I saw two topics posted on the Neoboards, so far, about the same. One was from the "Help" Neoboard and the other was from the "Games" Neoboard. The "Help" post was "Increase pet mood" and the "Games" post mentioned that, from what they read, "it makes you pet feel slightly happy". So, still unconfirmed, IMHO, but it appears it may slightly raise your pet's mood. Hoping someone who has tried it will post.

The potion sounded like it had a much different approach with the title, but at least it has some effect, I suppose.  Do you squirrel away items as a collector or do you sell them at a later date?