2016 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

Rune Valentine

oopx.i've updated my links. hope it works now

For some reason, your wishlist page is coming up with a 404 error.  I'm heading for bed (almost midnight here) and I'll have another look tomorrow.

I tried to click on your WL but it says it doesn't exist! =(

i've updated my links. sorry about it :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha yeah, sorry shoyru. Getting that under control, havent fixed it in months, over 1000 items from dailies :sad01_anim: xD. Hopefully by the 10th when I'm not so busy I will be able to accept. Dear lord, dealing with 1k items with only 70 at a time through quick stock, rip me.

I also have about 34 "extra" plushies to give you, so I put them up in trades (don't worry-they are not the normal ones from dailies-no yellow lupes or kougras or discarded faerie ones). They can stay up in trades for 2 weeks and I RESERVED them : Lot #1, Lot #2 , and Lot #3 with 10 plushies each and Lot #4 with 4 plushies.

Link: www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=midnight_spell360 

So, whenever you get time, just bid a junk item or an omelette or jelly.  :laughingsmiley: 

I also have about 34 "extra" plushies to give you, so I put them up in trades (don't worry-they are not the normal ones from dailies-no yellow lupes or kougras or discarded faerie ones). They can stay up in trades for 2 weeks and I RESERVED them : Lot #1, Lot #2 , and Lot #3 with 10 plushies each and Lot #4 with 4 plushies.

Link: www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=midnight_spell360

So, whenever you get time, just bid a junk item or an omelette or jelly.  :laughingsmiley: 

Hey midnight_spell - do you have a wishlist? I definitely owe you some gifts!

My wishlist http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/rntracy1/103459/

Thank you all so VERY much: rockangel_star- Pirate Nimmo Plushie

bck32808- pirate gnorbu plushie

raven622x- guardian of fire magic, guardian life magic, guardian of life magic

midnight_spell360- Captain scarblade painting, Jhudoras Bewitched Ring Stamp

teganrose1- pirate pteri mini treasure chest

beenblessed40- guardian of fire magic

spritzieblue- pirate ogrin morphing potion, pirate pteri mini chest, gnorbu plushie

systemic_anomaly- krawk island comb

lavender_unicorns- pirate kyrii plushie

jlxy13- pirate tuskanniny plushie, The Korbat from Krawk Island

rejoyce_20- magic for beginners

neverfallinloveagain

songbirdsara- krawk island governor stamp

life_eclectic- krawk island governor stamp, magic for beginners

ranga_muffin

charelan

vetski2

delshnya

bangbangxviki

___danielle- Scarblade Negg

life_eclectic- Scarblade Negg

marjolein71- Guardian of Life Magic

twiggy321177- Scurvy island stamp

Given to:

Teganrose1- gadgadsbogen festival

Midnight_spell360- cheops soup

Charelan

ranga_muffin

vetski2

spritzieblue

rockangel_star

neverfallinloveagain

twiggy321177

songbirdsara- battle faerie painting

delshnya- stone armchair stamp, tyrannian korbat stamp, tyrannian jub jub stamp

bangbangxviki- red codestones

___danielle- Blurgah

marjolein71- Dubloon-O-Matic Stamp

life_ecclectic- Lost Desert Sphinx Stamp, Tyrannian Blumaroo stamp

megbowles17

rejoyce_20

buizin- shoyru warrior sword

I know there are people I forgot to mention on my thank you list and my given to list.  I just want everyone to know that I greatly appreciate all of your gifts.  I had a couple of glitches with posting between home and work and things didn't show up.  And things that DID show up were all of a sudden gone  :woot: .  I hope you all have a great holiday season and a happy new year!

I would only want anyone to send me gourmet food that was under 10k np, thanks. I don't want ppl to run their bank account out trying to give so much, which is nice that you do like to give- but look for the cheaper things or a petpet that isn't in my Gallery.

Link to gourmet food Wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/midnight_spell360/

Link to my Gallery: www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=midnight_spell360

Thanks everyone!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS  :santa: 

A big SHOUT OUT of THANKS to excellent TDN Buddies:

charelan, deboratibi, alexinwonderland, funkydragondiva78, beenblessed40, rn_tracy1_rn, .Briana., teaganrose1,  nicoleloiseneverfallinloveagain, neorobbie16, rockangel_star, DolphinDreams, decchild, ranga_muffin, biocalc, junegal, Songbirdsara, rejoyce_20, bangbangxviki, Nielo, ___danielle, twiggy32117, arctic_fox790, memepolice, & buzin.

*If I forgot someone, my deepest apologies but I am thankful to all my TDN Buddies who make this the greatest site and second "home" for me! :laughingsmiley: 

You are all so generous that you are making the Space Faerie jealous and she actually dropped an Alabriss in my lap. (Usually she drops gross food  :woot: ).

*Thank you so much everyone! I am sure that Kokariia will reach her 500th gourmet food soon, and it is all due to your overwhelming generousity!

Thank you so much, TDN Buddies! You made this Wish List Gifting the  BEST Holiday ever for me!  :santa: 

mall_mc_ny16.gif New Year 2016 Celebration Mystery Capsule

The capsule has been opened! 
Inside you found:

mall_confettishower.gif
Confetti Shower
You also received the following Limited Edition BONUS item:
mall_bg_illusen.gif
Illusens Glade Background

Again, thank you so much! Every TDN member who gifted and who accepted a gift from me made me very happy!  :rock:

Edited by midnight_spell360

Here is my wishlist:

(Please and thank you for anything at all that I receive) 

Space Faerie Code

Any Red Codestones (looking to get a collection of them)

Secret Laboratory Map

Lost Desert PB/petpet Lost desert PB

and as always, if you wish to send items just to surprise me, I would love it, cause I love to be surprised for Christmas!! Thank you.

Here is my Christmas Wishlist! Trying to go for the Booktastic Award

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/sunshine_whiskey/130169/

Special thank you to the following:

midnight_spell360 --- Baby Lupe Plushie

lavender_unicorns --- 3 books (10,001 Chocolate Cake Recipes, Light Speed Made Easy, Constellation Spotting)

systemic_anomaly --- Space Station Holidays

raven622x --- Christmas Uni Plushie, Kreludor Colouring Book

teganrose1 --- Christmas Ogrin Plushie

blue_ied_girl12 --- Robot Rock, Neopet V2 Guide to Revenge., Traversing The Moon

rockangel_star --- Repairing Your Ship, Raspberry Faerie Bubble, Ultimate Fyora Day Muffin, Holiday Nova, The Threat Outside, Fir Cookies, Wreathy Plushie, Moon Missions, Fir Tree Ornament, Raindorf, Lime Snow Puff, Space Rocks: A Visual Encyclopedia, Mathematics In Space, Space Fashion

xxdecemberzchildxx --- White Chocolate Muffin, Yesterday's Future

ranga_muffin --- Almost Big Book of Slothy Recipes

vetski2 --- Taelia Muffin, Back in Peaceful Times, Zurroball Tournament Rule Book, Almost Big Book of Slothy Recipes, Collecting Moon Rock, 105 Lava Cake Recipes, Boxes of Bolts

bck32808 --- Bika

spritzieblue --- Victorian Xweetok Dress, Woodland Uni Plushie

charelan ---  Bika

rn_tracy1_rn --- Kreludan Facts

delshnya --- Ice Garland

arctic_fox790 --- Voidberry faerie bubble, thornberry faerie bubble, starberry faerie bubble, orange faerie bubble, lime faerie bubble, lemon snow puff, lemon faerie bubble, islandberry faerie bubble, grape snow puff

twiggy321177 --- Kreludan Cookie Book, Kreludan Recipes

jlxy13 --- Kiko Christmas Story, Rainbow Fountain Burger, Identifying Meteorites, Christmas Pile of Soot

rejoyce_20 --- Mathematics in Space

marjolein71 --- Orange Central History

life_eclectic --- Kreludan Poems, Orange Central History, Craters of Kreludor, Robot Fashions

___danielle --- Robot Care

midnight_spell360 --- Glitter Star Candy. Glitter Moon Candy. Glitter Leaf Candy, Glitter Heart Candy, Im Not A Gift! A Christmas Kookiths Tale, Christmas Crystacat

buizin --- Chocolate covered strawberries, Wishing on a Star

mouch30 --- Orange Gruno Survival Handbook, Galactic Adventures II

paperdoll66 --- Lace Tweed Xweetok Skirt, Lace Tweed Xweetok Shoes, Lace Tweed Xweetok Jacket, Lace Tweed Xweetok Hat, Lace Tweed Xweetok Gloves

midnight_spell360 --- A Flotsam Christmas, A Grundo Christmas, A Special Christmas, A Christmas Quiggle Carol, Scary Caroling Snowglobe, and Robotic Christmas Quiggle Toy, 101 Stale Bread Recipes, Bucket of Fake Snow, Holiday Haunted Woods Cookies

scooby_shaggy2004 --- Made of Stars

Oh, what fun :)  I'd like to add my lists as well.  The first is for Rainbow items and the second for books. :)  All of these items are very expensive and/or unbuyable~ I am listing these lists in hopes maybe someone has one laying around collecting dust in their SDB/closet that they didn't know what else to do with.  LOL :D   But I don't want/expect anyone to buy them.  If I don't receive anything, it's totally fine. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone~ and I look forward to continue to gift others :)

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/dolphindreams/

I don't know if the link will post, but here's a link to my gallery~ any missing items would be welcome~ but please don't buy me anything!. :)

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=lavender_unicorns

Thank yous :D

raven622x~ Half Rainbow Jelly

teganrose1~ Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwich

rockangel_star~ NPs

ranga_muffin~ NPs

Spritzieblue~ NC Bright Rainbow Dress and NPs

charelan~ Rainbow Pteri Feather Stamp

vetski2~ Drink of Good and Evil, Confetti cleanup, Quiggle Facts, Spinacle Spheres Lolly Bouquet, Balloon-shaped Candy Drops, Fruity Kiko necklace, Negg Crayons, Hat Box Stack, Rainbow Chomby Morphing Potion, and Origami Pets 101.

bck32808~ NPs

rejoyce_20~ Ghi Pharun, Mynci Tail Lollypops, and Courful Zafara Bangles

life_eclectic~ Baby Usul Bobble Head

marjolein71~ Success Pending Hopping Hasee Toy

rn_tracy1_rn~ Classic Uni Jokes, The Holiday Sand, and Tonu Trivia

twiggy321177~ Draik Paladin

midnight_spell360~ Rainbow Sea Life in Shell Pot, Rainbow Paving Stone, Freaky Factory Plushie, Rainbow Umbrella, Rainbow Divider, The Rainbow Pool, Tangram Bonsai, Negg Candy Bracelet, and Rainbow Propeller Beanie.

mouch30~ Angry Xandra Bobblehead

jlxy13~ Ryshu Bobblehead, Snowager Bobblehead, Grey Faerie Card, Mynci Box of Candy, Colourful Gazebo, and Eye Pops

xxdecemberzchildxx~ Usul Plush and Gumball Gift Set, and Flying Saucers

arctic_fox790~ Evil Genius Gummies

paperdoll66~ Altador Cup Fanatic Bobble Head and Usul Plush and Lolly Set

buizin~ Colourful Zafara Notebook, Gummy Fish, Assorted Gummy Quiggles, and Color Wheel Puzzle.

irdalin~Gemmy Beans

scooby_shaggy2004~ Yummy Drops

firaplays~ Colourful Building Blocks and Colourful Uni Folder

** Everyone has been so amazing, thank you all so much! :)**

~~ I wanted to add that I have listed everyone that gifted me an item for my Rainbow Gallery, on my Rainbow Gallery Thank you list, by your neopets name. BUT if you'd rather not have your name listed, PLEASE let me know and I will gladly remove it for you. :)  I also would like to list those who gifted me an animated item on my Moving Items gallery (haven't done it quite yet), but same thing~ just let me know if you don't want to be listed... :)~~

Aw I love this idea! I can't wait to go shopping! :santa:

My NP username is flcoastallife and here's my wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/flcoastallife/

As you can see, I'm a HUGE Aisha fan :laughingsmiley:

Thank you:

paperdoll66

twiggy321177

systemic_anomaly :woot:

neverfallinloveagain :party:

raven622x :laughingsmiley:

teganrose1 :rock:

vetski2 :icecream:

delshnya :wub_anim:

spritzieblue :thumbsup:

charelan :king:

bck32808

ranga_muffin

rockangel_star

lavender_unicorns

blue_ied_girl12

jlxy13

hugo_renfield

midnight_spell360

bangbangxviki

rejoyce_20

___danielle

life_eclectic

buizin

midnight_spell360

You all are the best!

*Pokes head in* This is always my favorite time on TDN... I love looking at everybody's gifts, sometimes I discover items I never knew I wanted!!

If anybody would like to gift items, I'm always looking for codestones to train my battlepet and faerie items that I do not already have in my gallery :) You can take a peek at my gallery if you'd like or check out my wishlist  :) Can't wait to browse everybody's lists!

Thank yous go out to:

teganrose1

raven622x

neverfallinloveagain

midnight_spell3

jlxy13

vetski2

systemic_anomaly

delshnya

spritzieblue

charalan

rejoyce_20

ranga_muffin

xxdecemberzchildxx

rockangel_star

lavendar_unicorn

bangbangxviki

rn_tracy1_rn

marjolein71

___danielle

life_eclectic

twiggy321177

paperdoll66

scooby_shaggy2004

On December 7, 2016 at 11:23 PM, firaplays said:

teganrose1, do you have a wishlist? I can't figure out who you are here.

I decided to give everyone something before making my own wishlist.

Here is mine: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/teganrose1/130332/

The only thing I could think of wanting is a few NC items and cards I don't own yet lol (btw, these are all the cards I don;t own, even the mega rare ones, which I know I'm not gonna get lol, so sorry if those cards make it seem like I'm asking a lot lol)

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate guys!

My first time participating in a wishlist thing, and already my neopints are lower than my NC coins lol!

Edit: Darn, using my phone wouldn't edit my list. Aw well, extras never hurt anybody.

Thanks to:

neverfallinloveagain ~ Rainbow Fountain Card

gloomypixie ~ Garon the Lupe

lavender_unicorn ~ Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop Card and The Snowager

ranga_muffin ~ Ixi Lancer

charelan ~ Guardian of Spectral Magic and Slorg Slime Trail Foreground

bck32808 ~ Guardian of Spectral Magic

spritzieblue ~ Kreai, Grey Faerie Card, and Gadgadsbogen Festival

rn_tracy1_rn ~ Gadgadsbogen Festival

systemic_anomaly ~ Armin the Small

vetski2 ~ A Light Faerie and Princess Vyssa

arctic_fox790 ~ Fire Breathing Meerca

rockangel_star ~ Deserted Fairground Card

twiggy321177 ~ Shyanna and Faleinn

jlxy13 ~ Judge Hog and Princess Vyssa

xxdecemberzchildxx ~ Imperious Flare

rejoyce_20 ~ The Lupe Collector and Hagar Mountbane

midnight_spell360 ~ The Lupe Collector, Island Ashia Christmas Cracker, Draik Paladin, Snowflake Slushie, and The Spider Grundo

marjolein71 ~ The Spider Grundo

___danielle ~ The Spider Grundo

raven662x ~ The Masked Intruder and Commander Garoo Card

mouch30 ~ Hero of Neopia Cape and Gray Faerie Doll !

life_eclectic ~ Galem Darkhand, Snow Wars Collectable Card, and Faleinn

paperdoll66 ~ Guardian of Ice Magic

scooby_shaggy2004 ~ King Hagan of Brightvale

acmerasta ~ Eureka

cakeprince ~ Draik Paladin, Meuka, and Jhuodora the Dark Faerie!

chicfirefox ~ The Lava Ghoul

Given to:

Given to :

Musical_Shoyru (rockangel_star) ~ Earth Faerie Oven and Gray Faerie Shield

ranga_muffin (ranga_muffin) ~ Meerca-Shaped Topiary and Lava Monster Stamp, Red Walking Flower, Blackberry Bush, Kau Tree Sculpture, Negg Muncher, Wither Tree, Rude Daffodil, Sleeping Blossoms, Exploding Pod Plant, Kau Slips, Sunflower, Purple Whirlygig, Golden Fernsprout, Grarrl Tree Sculpture, and Grarrl Tree Sculpture

gloomypixie (gloomypixie) ~ Royal Paint Brush

decchild (xxdecemberzchildxx) ~ Zygorax Stamp, The Black Pawkeet Stamp, and Goregas Stamp

just4dailies (rejoyce_20) ~ Nimmo Gnome Collectable Charm, Tasu Stamp, and Astral Blade Coin

Spritzie (spritzieblue) ~ Geraptiku Bushes and Dorak Stamp

.Brianna. (bck32808) ~ Yurble Candy Floss and Noxs Mansion Background

nicolelouise (vetski2) ~ Apple Gummy Chia and Jelly World Stamp

LiquidTaffy (taffytaffyyumyum) ~ Sabre-X Plushie, Mutant Jetsam Plushie, Baby Scorchio Plushie, Skunk Moehog Plushie, Yellow Quiggle Plushie, Red Bori Plushie, Pirate Bomber Plushie, Faerie Kiko Plushie, Purple Pteri Plushie, Yellow Mynci Plushie, Blue Korbat Plushie, Lost Desert Kyrii Plushie, Green Pteri Plushie, Friendly Noil Plushie, Faerie Aisha Plushie, Faerie Gelert Plushie, Green Cybunny Plushie, Snow Jetsam Plushie, Yellow Chomby Plushie, Red Nimmo Plushie, Green Lupe Plushie, Shadow Gnorbu Plushie, Maraquan Shieldmaiden Plushie, Abomidable Snowball Plushie, Gigantic Balthazar Plushie, Faerie Raindorf Plushie, Desert Usul Plushie, Snow Gnorbu Plushie, Christmas Baabaa Plushie, Candychan Plushie, Blue Ruki Plushie, Orn Codestone Plushie, Ghost Ashia Plushie, Sky Blue Chia Plushie, and Red Cotton Jubjub Plushie

S_A (systemic_anomaly) ~ Rainbow Tear Face Paint and The Story of the Elusive Strawberry Fields

Mouseykins (scooby_shaggy2004) ~ Luperus Left Head Stamp

alexinwonderland (raven622x) ~ Diddler, Drugal, Christmas Petpet Paint Brush, Hanso Stamp, and Skree

firaplays (firaplays) ~ Quiggle Joke Book and Volcano Run Game Guide

megbowles17 (megbowles17) ~ A Buzz Life and Secret Lab Map #3

beenblessed40 (beenblessed40) ~ Blue Aisha Keyring and Ice Grundo Totem

snowwhite12 (blue_ied_girl12) ~ Kreluberry Cookbook and Castle Defender Stamp

Hugo_Renfield (Hugo_renfield) ~ Candy Chia Apple and Legend of the Alabriss

junegal (jlxy13) ~ Bamboo Forest Foreground, Cogs Togs Stamp, Tyrannian Blumaroo Stamp, Lit Candles on a Stream Foreground, Lace Tweed Xweetok Jacket, and Har Codestone

funkydragondiva78 (life_eclectic) ~ Rainbow Chia Pop and Faerie bubble string lights

rntracy1 (rn_tracy1_rn) ~ Pirate Pteri Mini Treasure Chest and Scurvy Island Stamp

midnight_spell360 (midnight_spell360) ~ Dr. Backwash, Pink Spooky Popcorn, and Pyramid Pear

ellenwayne (ellenwayne) ~ Mag Codestone and Secret Laboratory Map #9

singittome (neverfallinloveagain) ~ Christmas Ogrin Plushie, A Faerie Christmas, Beyond Neopia, Blueberry Faerie Bubble, Cherry Faerie Bubble, Building Techniques, Howl, Meteor Sites, Slime and You, Kreludan Bed Time Stories, Kreludan Life, Programming Book, Spyders, Kreludan Games, Beverage Recipes Book, Oranges Are Better, Chocolate Covered Apple, The Greath Betrayal, Purple and Orange - The Truth, Kreluberry Cookbook, Defending Your Neohome, Chocolate Ixi Ice Cream Sandwich, Kreludan Sundaes, Meteor Shower Protection, Creatures From Afar, Kreludan Mysteries, When Meteors Crash, Learning Kreludan, Chocolate Cream Puffs, and Practical Repairs.

DolphinDreams (lavender_unicorns) ~ Half Rainbow Jelly and Kougrachio Plushie

flcoastallife (flcoastallife) ~ Pirate Aisha Plushie and Ritzy Aisha Shoes

chknlimbosthe1 (___danielle) ~ Dandan

Songbirdsara (Songbirdsara) ~ Jhuidah Chair and Jhuidah Usuki Doll*

charelan (charelan) ~ Shoyru Artist Sneakers and Plushie Buzzer

delshnya (delshnya) ~ Mauket

twilight790 (arctic_fox790) ~ Berserker, Scratch Card Kiosk Wocky, Grargadon, and Snow Snorkle

Nemireth (twiggy321177) ~ Ellegant Ballerina Face Paint and Royal Girl Bori Plushie

Bangbanxviki (bangbangxviki) ~ Dandelion Foreground and Blumaroo Jester Mock Sceptre*

Snowbell (Snowbellperson) ~ Cybunny Wind Up Toy, Yellow Cybunny Plushie, Green Cybunny Plushie, Strawberry Cream Cybunny Paw, Carrot Pastry Puff, Reject Cybunny Toy, the Festival of Neggs Cybunny, Chocolate Cybunny Plushie, Carved Carrot Helmet, Faerie Cybunny Plushie, Blue Cybunny Negg Cookie, Chilled Carrot, and Carrot Stuffed Pepper

Nielo (marjolein71) ~ Delightful Poogle Dress

Zafie (buizin) ~ Underwater Backgrounder and Summer Fun Water Bottle

mouch30 (mouch30) ~ Hissi Knight Gauntlets and Hissi Knight Helmet

paperdoll66 (paperdoll66) ~ Friends Forever and 1001 Types of Cheese

companioneevee (companioneevee) ~ Berry Blend Slushie and Creme Brule Slushie

DeeDee1970 (DeeDee1970) ~ Secret Laboratory Map #9

Mirandaell (mirandaell) ~ Origami Square Ball, Blue Origami Lamp, Origami Accordion, and Origami Trumpet

Empoleon (cate2013) ~ Altador From Above

Oshawott (takingbackthecrown) ~ Christmas Paint Brush

Myctophobic (neoflare951) ~ Thieves Hood

acmerasta2 ~ Illusen Stamp and Meridell Castle Stamp

belacqua64 ~ Holiday Milk and Cookies

comynn ~ Krawk Goodie Bag and Quiggle Gentleman Staff

femininegent ~ Good Nerkmid

irdalin ~ Moehug visits Altador and Hesits That Jump

keli1997 ~ The Black Pawkeet Stamp and Purple Spiral Shell

chicfirefox ~ Rorru Plushie and Earth Faerie Canopy Bed

cakeprince ~ Usul Holiday Mug, Almost Gummy Rat (Lime), Mummy Spaghetti, Chocolate Covered Peanuts, Spooky Lime Pudding, Squishy Brain Wrap, Chocolate Ice Cream Apple Lantern, Roast Tentacle, Candy Peas, and Tongue with Veggies

catgirl8694 ~ Mellow Marauders Plushie Stamp, Tyrannian Usul Stamp, Dark Graspberry Stamp, Draik Guard Stamp, Meridell Gardens Stamp, Rohanes Mother Stamp, Pirate Troops Stamp, Commemorative Defenders Stamp #3, and NeoQuest II Logo Stamp

cottontailcat ~ Bruce Tooth Faerie Wand* and Bruce Tooth Faerie Wings*

dragonight2016 ~ Triffin* and Feepit*

jazzyjazzyjam ~ Gold Limited Edition Plushie Set*

kat_nightingale ~ Jelly Doughnut Jelly, Chocolate Chia, Lemon Jelly Pop, Jelly Sponge Cake, Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Cookies, Lemon Tuskaninny Pop, Spoogentberry Kiko Candy Floss, and Pumpkin Ghost Toast

lovewillbesafe ~ Rock n Roll Usuki and Carniverous Plant Usuki

midnight_sun_337 ~ Draphly Plushie and Quadrapus

wheresfluffy_92 ~ Ukali and Morkou

hunniebunlover ~ Valentines Day Ring

tessripley ~ Tekkal, Snoogy, and Altalaphus

i_love_snickers_dog ~ Brainburger

usherrocks55 ~ Purple Ruki Plushie and Shadow Usul Plushie

biocalc ~ Hissi Gentleman Trousers

rayespets ~ Tyrannian Cliffs Background

jilliebear123 ~ Yellow Chomby Morphing Potion and Faerie Cybunny Morphing Potion

breeseph ~ Paper Stars Garland

mmaer159 ~ Grundo Miner Helmet

faerieprincesspink84 ~ Large Swirly Chocolate Cybunny

derschuhmacher ~ Techo Adventurer Trousers and Bubbled Background 

8 Strawberry Short Cakes for various people's birthdays

(250!)

It took me a while to decide if I wanted to include a wishlist or just send some gifts to others, but what the heck lol.

My wishlists are organized by type and some items are rather expensive (for instance, my collectables list - I work on it all year round) - I can't stress enough that no one has to send me anything... I have enough fun gifting :) There are also tons of cute and neat items I'm sure I don't know about so surprises are a-ok! I love seeing everyone else's lists and it usually gives me ideas for my own. There are too many great items out there!

I am also complete crap at timeliness in general so please accept my thank you in advance to anyone that decides to send something!

collectables: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan/115491/?order_by=4

misc items: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan/115492/?order_by=4 

wearables: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan/115494/?order_by=4

Hi Charelan, Your inventory is currently full, but I have a Jhudoras Spell for you :)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone again! It took me a couple of days to catch up, but I've gifted most people now, will keep on though! 

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays to everyone!

My wishlist:

http://jellyneo.net/wishes/arctic_fox790

This is so awesome! Thank you for doing this everyone!

Thank you to the following people:

vetski2 for lots of cards

neverfallinloveagain for spooky food items

teganrose1 for cards

raven622x for books

systemic_anomaly for stamps

charelan for a Tasu stamp

ranga_muffin for stamps

bangbangxviki for popblew and bloopy petpets

bck32808 for holiday borovan service

rejoyce_20 for books

marjolein71 for zombie handbook

midnight_spell360 for books, plushie petpet paint brush, and petpets

___danielle for books

jlxy13 for petpets and coins

life_eclectic for tea, cider, cards, gourmet foods, petpets, spooky food, spooky furniture, stamps, and books

spritzieblue for books

twiggy321177 for tea and books

lavender_unicorns for books

companioneevee for books

mirandaell for a book

paperdoll66 for spooky food and coffee

Yay! I really needed this  :laughingsmiley: I've been saving up so I hope I can give out a bunch this year!

Here's my own wishlist

Happy holidays!  :)

Gifts sent so far: 

Musical_Shoyru; ranga_muffin; decchild; just4dailies; Spritzie; .Brianna.; nicolelouise; beenblessed40; singittome; Teganrose1; alexinwonderland; S_A; charelan; DolphinDreams; Snowbell; midnight_spell360; Mouseykins; firaplays; rntracy1; 

delshnya; bangbangxviki; chknlimbosthe1; junegal; flcoastallife; Songbirdsara; twilight790; Nielo; paperdoll66; mirandaell; Zafie

(If I listed you but there was no gift please let me know!)

<3 Thank you so much to: 

singittome, Teganrose1, Musical_Shoyru, alexinwonderland, S_A, nicolelouise, .Brianna., charelan, ranga_muffin, DolphinDreams, Snowbell, bangbangxviki, decchild, rntracy1, delshnya

just4dailies, midnight_spell360, chknlimbosthe1, junegal, Spritzie, funkydragondiva78, virusus, twilight790, Mirandaell; firaplays; Zafie

(I apologize to anyone I have left out in my thanks, I accidentally missed at least one or two names  :()

Edited by Nemireth

Oh, what fun :)  I'd like to add my lists as well.  The first is for Rainbow items and the second for books. :)  All of these items are very expensive and/or unbuyable~ I am listing these lists in hopes maybe someone has one laying around collecting dust in their SDB/closet that they didn't know what else to do with.  LOL :D   But I don't want/expect anyone to buy them.  If I don't receive anything, it's totally fine. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone~ and I look forward to continue to gift others :)

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/dolphindreams/

I don't know if the link will post, but here's a link to my gallery~ any missing items would be welcome~ but please don't buy me anything!. :)

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=lavender_unicorns

Thank yous :D

raven622x~ Half Rainbow Jelly

teganrose1~ Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwich

Spritzieblue~ NC Bright Rainbow Dress

charelan~ Rainbow Pteri Feather Stamp

** Everyone has been so amazing, thank you all so much!**

I didn't have any of the items you needed nor could I find them quickly, so I just bought several items in your shop so you can use the NP how you wish! Merry Christmas!

I love wishlists and am excited for the gift giving :D
here is mine (:

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/vikayj/79872/

also just cute wearables and codestones [:

you guys are so great!

thank you to ...
charlan
ranga_muffin
teganrose1
lavender_unicorns
firaplays
raven622x
neverfallinloveagain

gifted a few people so far [: happy holidays everyone! ill try to gift everyone [;

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wishlist:

Faerie Cybunny MP for my neopet Wigglytuf

Snowbunny

Grey Petpet Paintbrush

Other rabbit related things for my gallery: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=snowbellperson

Gifts Sent:
                                                       twiggy32117 ~ Zen Garden Background

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thank you <3

teganrose1, lavender_unicorns, delshnya, rejoyce_20, systemic_anomaly, charelan, ranga_muffin_xxdecemberzchild, neverfallinloveagain, rockangel_star,marjolein71, raven622x, midnight_spell360