2016 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

Rune Valentine

Oh, what fun :) I'd like to add my lists as well. The first is for Rainbow items and the second for books. :) All of these items are very expensive and/or unbuyable~ I am listing these lists in hopes maybe someone has one laying around collecting dust in their SDB/closet that they didn't know what else to do with. LOL :D But I don't want/expect anyone to buy them. If I don't receive anything, it's totally fine. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone~ and I look forward to continue to gift others :)

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/dolphindreams/

I don't know if the link will post, but here's a link to my gallery~ any missing items would be welcome~ but please don't buy me anything!. :)

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=lavender_unicorns

Thank yous :D

raven622x~ Half Rainbow Jelly

teganrose1~ Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwich

rockangel_star~ NPs

Spritzieblue~ NC Bright Rainbow Dress

charelan~ Rainbow Pteri Feather Stamp

vetski2~ Drink of Good and Evil, Confetti cleanup, Quiggle Facts, Spinacle Spheres Lolly Bouquet, and Balloon-shaped Candy Drops

rejoyce_20~ Ghi Pharun

** Everyone has been so amazing, thank you all so much!**

That's cool you have a rainbow gallery, I do as well! I don't have any extra rainbow items that you don't have and I'm also looking for some of the items you're looking for, but I was able to send something for your other gallery =)

Awesome, looking forward to participate in this again. Here are my wishlists.

A big thank you to:

- just4dailies

- teganrose

- Musical_Shoyru

- charelan

- singittome

- nicolelouise

- alexinwonderland

- DolphinDreams

- twilight790

- decchild

- ranga_muffin

- .Brianna.

- midnight_spell360 (!)

- chknlimbosthe1

- rntracy1

- virusus

- Junegal

- Spritzie

- Nemireth

- Zafie

- funkydragondiva78

- mouch30

- Mirandaell

- paperdoll66

- Mouseykins

- firaplays

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has gifted me something so far this year. I appreciate all your gifts and your generosity is awesome. I unfortunately will not be able to get to returning the favor until I'm feeling better. I'm struggling with a sinus cold/infection, not exactly sure what yet until I see a doctor this morning. If you'd like to send well wishes and that sort of thing please use the PM feature rather then clogging up the thread. Just wanted you all to know that no I'm not ignoring you all and being greedy. :) <3

EDIT: I am mostly back to normal and will start my gifting sometime this week before I leave on Saturday for a few days to the land of no internets. I contracted a chest and sinus infection and had to be put on antibiotics. No one else in my house caught this nasty thing so that's good. :) <3

Edited by Mouseykins
Feeling Better!

I would send you Neopet Pharmacy aids, but my prayers for your recovery would probably be more useful. Please take it easy and get better, even Supermoms need to recharge once in a while. ;) Everyone has been just wonderful and giving! Thanks so much to you all and have the best holiday ever! :santa:

Oh wow, this is awesome! Can't wait to start gifting others on here as this is my 2nd year participating on here. :D

My Wishlist: 

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/zafie/105160/

Gifted:

alexinwonderland - Jelly Pop Stamp, Wuzzer, Hooklen, Delicate Cobweb Wings

bangbangxviki - Stylish Aisha Necklace

charelan - Cybunny Perfume, Jelly Cybunny Plushie

chknlimbothe1 - Naleap, Grackle Bug

companioneevee - Average Nerkmid Plushie, Baby Aisha Plushie, Babaa Stowaway Plushie, Borovan Time Xweetok Plushie

DolphinDreams - Colourful Zafara Notebook, Gummy Fish, Assorted Gummy Quiggles 

flcoastallife - Fruity Aisha Sundae, Aisha Cucumber Riceball

just4dailies - Horned Collectable Scarab, Earrings of the Deep, Maraquan Kau Maractite Coin, Schnelly Collectable Charm

LiquidTaffy - Cheery Tomato Plushie, Evil Cybunny Plushie, Lupe Birthday Plushie

megbowles17 - Altador Food Stamp, Dribblet, Bearog, Buzzer

midnight_spell360 - Meepit Juice Break Marshmallow, Orange Chocolate Pyramid

Mirandaell - Orange Origami Gallion, Blue Origami Lamp, Korbat Origami Book

mouch30 - Brightvale Glazier Wings, Lady Draik Knight Sword

Musical_Shoyru - Sugar-Free Tooth Faerie Cake, Faerie Kougra Sword, Faerie Tonu Plushie

Nemireth - Strawberry Shortcake, Neopets 13th Birthday Cupcake, Tiered Rock Fountain

Nielo - Rohanes Mother Stamp, Tyrannian Plateau Stamp

paperdoll66 - 101 Recipes For Courgettes, A Fir Story, Acara Cool

ranga_muffin - Bamboo, Strawberry Plant

rntracy1 - Guardian of Spectral Magic

singittome - Wishing On A Star, Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Snowbell - Chalk Cybunny, Cybunny Candy Floss, Chocolate Chip Cybunny Cookie, Mint Cybunny Cake, Citrus Cybunny Cake

Spritzie - Birds Nest Wig, Shoyru Gladiator Headband

Recieved:

alexinwonderland - Shoyru Warrior Armour

charelan - Snicklebeast

chknlimbothe1 - Coconut Fruit Cup

comynn - Ileres Tree Background, Sandwich Book Cookie

decchild - Golden Maraquan Trident

delshnya - Vernax

DolphinDreams - 109 Cupcake Recipes, Gelert Rock and Roll, Faerie Vacana Touch-N-Feel Book

funkydragondiva78 - Cooking With Faerie Fire, Simple Black Horns, Jacques Plushie, Negg Noodles Stamp, Acara Battle Book, Plate of Smores, Cherry Xweetok Cupcake

Irdalin - Jelly Smore

junegal - Lupe Hat, Uni Shoe Tales, Book of Chemical Reactions, Apple Gummy Book

just4dailies - The Blue Lutari Tail, Baby Chomby Basket Book, Beverage Recipes Book, 381 Dirt Jokes, Ileres Tree Background

midnight_spell360 - Calabat, Cherry Xweetok Cupcake, Cake Batter Slushie, Baby Faellie Plushie Friend, Acara Battle Book, A Krawks Grey Day, Cool Xweetok Shades, Nova Storm Stamp, Pinanna Cappucino

mouch30 - The Blue Lutari Tail, Ileres Tree Background, Baby Lupe Plushie

Musical_Shoyru - Bag of Peanuts, Berry Zafara Goggles, Uni Shoe Tales, Frozen Snowflake Coin, Pyramid Sun Rise Stamp

Nemireth - Snug Wocky Scarf, Kepru

nicolelouise - Baby Gelert Pop-Up Book

Nielo - Square Roots-n-More, Pile of Dung Stamp

paperdoll66 - 1/2 Pineapple Pizza, Xandras Library Background

ranga_muffin - Plushie Shoyru Plushie, Ileres Tree Background

rntracy1 - Shoyru Warrior Sword

singittome - Baby Shoyru Plushie, Gruslen Grooming

snowwhite12 - Worn Maractite Coin

Spritzie - Shoyru Warrior Armour, Delina Stamp, The Pineapple Chia, Royal Boy Shoyru Plushie

S_A - Simple Snowflake Cape, Lupe Hat, Frozen Snowflake Coin, Candy Making, Lutari Painting

teganrose1 - Underwater Background

virusus - Hanso Stamp

-> Thank you sooo much! ^~^

Edited by Zafie

This seems like such a wonderful thing to be a part of :3

I can't wait to give some gifts!

A huge thank you to:

buizin for Brightvale Glazier Wings, and Lady Draik Knight Sword !!!!

neverfallinloveagain for Lady Draik Knight Lower Armour, and Earth Faerie Eye Shadow !!!

charelan  for another Lady Draik Knight Sword !!!

vetski2  for Lady Draik Knight Boots !!!!

lavender_unicorns for Yew Wand and Lady Draik Upper Armour !!!

teganrose1 for Hissi Knight Gauntlets !!!

ranga_muffin for Draik Sorceress Shoes !!!

raven622x for the Tribal Draik Wig !!!

systemic_anomaly for another Tribal Draik Wig !!! 

rockangel_star for the Mysterious Draik Gloves !!!

rejoyce_20 for Rock Gate Foreground and Growing Vine Foreground !!!

___danielle for Draik Sorceress Cape !!!

life_eclectic  and marjolein71 Thank you for sending me those items for my gallery! !! 

midnight_spell360 for some amazing draik themed items and wearables !!!

i can't express my thanks for this kindness! I'm honestly going to cry

EDIT: There's nothing that affordable anymore so please don't worry! I don't need anything else, but I will continue to send gifts :D Thank you sooo much to helping me with my customizations, I couldn't have done it without any of you <3 <3 <3

I am so glad that I ended up having time to participate this year.  I thought I was going to be cutting it close.

Here is my wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/paperdoll66/130817/

This year I'm going to say from the beginning that I spend a lot on gifts, but I never buy anything interesting or exciting for myself.  This is the only time I ever buy anything fun, so I go overboard.  I do not at all expect anyone to spend as much on me as I do on them.  I never even have any idea what anyone spends on me.

Thank you!

marjolein71

systemic_anomaly

spritzieblue

charelan

rejoyce_20

teganrose1

neverfallinloveagain

mouch30

decchild

twiggy321177

Musical_Shoyru

nicolelouise

life_eclectic

firaplays

midnight_spell360

comynn

I know that I missed a few people.  I'm still getting used to getting a lot of neomails for stuff related to the guild I'm in, and I got flustered and refreshed the wrong page.

Here's my wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/companioneevee/130384/

I'm going to try to fulfill some wishes too :3 This is my first time doing something like this so hopefully I can help at least a little.

I didn't have any of the items that you wanted that are left on your wish list, so I bought some stuff from your shop so you can use the nps as you wish towards your goals. :D

HI :) My name is Deedee and I am very thankful for this board being made. I have not been on TDN for very long but my neopets acct is older. Deedee1970.

WIshlist:

Secret lab map pieces

Red codetones

Brown codestones

A green neoboard pen

More expensive Items:

Faerie Queen Doll

Space Faerie code

Thank you to any and all that might full fill my wishlists. :)

Here's my wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/companioneevee/130384/

I'm going to try to fulfill some wishes too :3 This is my first time doing something like this so hopefully I can help at least a little!

I couldn't get anything through usershops either and woulds have to wait for a response from TP people so I just bought items from your shop as well!

My wish list items are

Books for my main pet

petpet paintbrush

any lutari morph potion

oragmi items for my gallery

any petpetpet

wearables for my pets

I am currently sending items to others as well. And I have some NC items ad giftboxes if anyone really wants anything badly. I have 2 lukewarm left over pizzas, 2 red sparkling hair bows, 1 skull headbow, basket of apples, classic beauty mark and some others.

So far I have been able to give to 20 people! I hope to find someone who wants my nc times as well

Thank you for the gifts to

systemic_anomaly

midnight_spell360

companioneevee

teganrose1

rockangel_star

vetski2

neverfallinloveagain

life_eclectic

rejoyce_20

marjolein71

buizin

charelan

And others! I may have forgotten a few names, my apologies!

<3

I know that I have placed a wishlist but i would like to retrace that if I may. I was just hacked and they stole my BD set off of Isido my BD pet. This is the list, some are possibly affordable and for those wishing to gift an item or two that is unbuyable, I would greatly appreciate you help too. Here is the list:

2 Ylanas Blaster 700k each

1 Faerie Tabard 7,275,000 NP FQ Discount Day

Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic 1.8 mil

Ghostkershield 7,760,000 NP FQ Discount

I know that I have placed a wishlist but i would like to retrace that if I may. I was just hacked and they stole my BD set off of Isido my BD pet. This is the list, some are possibly affordable and for those wishing to gift an item or two that is unbuyable, I would greatly appreciate you help too. Here is the list:

2 Ylanas Blaster 700k each

1 Faerie Tabard 7,275,000 NP FQ Discount Day

Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic 1.8 mil

Ghostkershield 7,760,000 NP FQ Discount

OH NO ELLEN! That's not good at all! :( If I had those I'd give them to you! I would suggest though joining my guild if you are looking for those items! We take item requests of items of those nature and grant them. Because of the price of all of those you'd only be able to request one of them with each request, but it's worth a try.

I'm sorry someone took your stuff. That's never any fun! Hopefully some generous Neopians can help you get your items back!

thank you for your reply. an update here. I have been donated 2 ylanis blasters and the short sleeed yellow tunic. The last 2 items are will well into 7+ mill for just each one. I have almost enough for 1 but will need to save for the other one and am willing to wait.

Faerie Tabard

Cost : 7,500,000 NP

7,275,000 NP

Ghostkershield

Cost : 8,000,000 NP

7,760,000 NP

Sorry a Grinch gave you such a pinch right before the holiday!  :sad02: Don't forget to put a ticket in to TNT/JS Staff to be looking for the activity of someone trying to sell your valuable items. :sad01_anim: In the meantime, The Kindness Project would be a good guild to help you out with at least one of the items (I hope). Karma has a way of coming back around and I think this time that Grinch will get such a pinch! :shiftyeyes_anim: That stealing Meanie better not come around here, we'll make that Grinch a sorry thief!  :medieval:

thank you for your reply. an update here. I have been donated 2 ylanis blasters and the short sleeed yellow tunic. The last 2 items are will well into 7+ mill for just each one. I have almost enough for 1 but will need to save for the other one and am willing to wait.

Faerie Tabard

Cost : 7,500,000 NP

7,275,000 NP

Ghostkershield

Cost : 8,000,000 NP

7,760,000 NP

I'm sorry that happened to you! Geez, it's bad to steal things anytime, but during the holidays?! I would absolutely gift you those items if I had the np. I'm glad you were able to get some items again and I agree The Kidness Project guild could be a way to get something else back.

Best to you and take care!

Ellen I am so sorry about you being stolen from :( :crying_blow: , but at least if you tell a staff member they might be caught.

For anyone who wishes to gift me stuff here is a link to my wishlists http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/cate2013/115523/please don't go onto my other wishlist as I need to update it. I am looking forward to gifting others :santa:  but if I give you something it will be vestki2 who will send it to you(I can't gift others yet.)

Sent to:

midnight_spell360 - a bunch of petpets

I don't have a lot on my list... I'd just like some cool looking clothes, or maybe a paint brush.

Edit: Thank you rejoyce_20 for the Long Fur Coat!

Edit 2: Thank you midnight_spell360 for the lovely backgrounds and jackets!

Edit 3: Thank you vetski2 for backgrounds, lavender_unicorns for the Petpet paint brush, and rockangel_star for the Aisha Viking clothes!  ^_^

Edit 4: Thank you to a kind Neopian for the Aisha Warrior Sword! Unfortunately, I accepted it too quickly, so I didn't catch your username... But I still appreciate the gift!

I guess I'm extremely late to the party, but right now I'm just trying to build up a hoard of Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies. That, and possibly get these items: impress.openneo.net/user/24283-VioletFlare/closet

Special Thanks to:

marjolein71

prismage

vetski2

I guess I'm extremely late to the party, but right now I'm just trying to build up a hoard of Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies. That, and possibly get these items: impress.openneo.net/user/24283-VioletFlare/closet

I'd love to gift you something, but I don't really have any NC, so is there any chance you've got a list of NP stuff you'd like?