Random obsession?

gloomypixie

Is there anything in particular on Neopets that attracted you and you have been slightly obsessed since? 

Obviously NONE of you saw this coming, but I find Grey Faeries captivating. Specifically Baelia. Their story seems so broken and off compared to the rest of the content on the side. I adore the darker side. Plus, I think they look absolutely gorgeous.

She also visited me recently. Tell me about anything in particular that draws you in.

3010mpu.jpg

I'm sure this is pretty common, but I've been obsessed with stamp collecting. When I played when I was younger I had no idea it existed so finding out about it now was really fun. I just think it's a really cool thing for them to have and finding new/special/rare stamps is always exciting. I think that's really the only thing I spend NP on now, lol. 

I love collecting random stuff. I collect shiny obsidian and this one apple background that comes from Apple Bobbing for no reason. Send any extras my way by trade, shiny obsidian is around 600 in the SDB and the backgrounds at 50. Plushies are cool too, since there is so many of them. Plushie Quiggle Plushie, Valentine Flotsam Plushie, so many!

Avatar collection. I'm basically always working on something. I think a good half of the site is obsessed with me XD

I also had a brief obsession with the Esophoger. That thing genuinely scares me a bit, and when things do that, I try to learn as much as possible about them to make them less scary.

I used to collect faerie themed items on one of my accounts...I absolutely love the designs of faerie food, weapons and other misc things. 

Mouch, I agree, faerie food is beautiful! I love all of the creative foods on the site, so I dedicated my shop to them. I've also been obsessed with chias since I started playing back in elementary school. They're just so cute! And it just might have something to do with the fact that you can make them look like foods too. There are sooooo many things I want to collect but my bank account says no. 

I love anything faerie themed. (Name obviously) I have a side dedicated to Maraqua/aquatic/water themed things. The advent calendar always brings me back no matter how long I've been off the site. (Only missed one year since Y5) The thing that I'm most obsessed with on neopets is Sutek's Tomb. I will play it obsessively for hours to see how long I can go. Besides the advent calendar, Sutek's Tomb is what brings me back to neopets after a hiatus. I will actually start craving to play the game sometimes.  :thumbsup:

I've got, like, a super weird obsession with Mystery Island culture, including Mumbo Pango and all the coconut totems/natives.. it's just so cool to me for some reason!

I am a huge fan of Sophie the Swamp Witch for some reason. I think it is because I just love the Haunted Woods and spooky food and items. On top of that, she is an ixi which I love. I am contemplating starting a Sophie gallery.

I am into 2 things in particular on Neopets:

One is rainbow items. I have a rainbow gallery and I love all the colorful items, not just ones that are actually rainbow. I think they are all beautiful. There are so many items like this, but I attempt to collect as many as I can.

The other is the Neopian land of Altador. Ever since I completed the plot on my old account years ago, it is my favorite land. I love all the characters, I think it's awesome it's the only land that has a plot that is always playable (until a person completes it, of course) and there is even a daily that comes from it. Also, we of course have Altador to thank for the Altador cup! My favorite Altadorian is Kelland because he shows how someone who is taught something that can be bad does not have to be bad and can use those skills to help people. I think he has a high moral compass and is an overall good being, just like the majority of the Altadorian residents. All the lands are great in their own ways, but I will always be loyal to Altador.

I am into 2 things in particular on Neopets:

One is rainbow items. I have a rainbow gallery and I love all the colorful items, not just ones that are actually rainbow. I think they are all beautiful. There are so many items like this, but I attempt to collect as many as I can.

The other is the Neopian land of Altador. Ever since I completed the plot on my old account years ago, it is my favorite land. I love all the characters, I think it's awesome it's the only land that has a plot that is always playable (until a person completes it, of course) and there is even a daily that comes from it. Also, we of course have Altador to thank for the Altador cup! My favorite Altadorian is Kelland because he shows how someone who is taught something that can be bad does not have to be bad and can use those skills to help people. I think he has a high moral compass and is an overall good being, just like the majority of the Altadorian residents. All the lands are great in their own ways, but I will always be loyal to Altador.

Ahh, reminds me of Neopets: The Darkest Faerie because Altador is one of the lands you can run around in.. very cool *-* (Unfortunatly also the hardest part of the game bwahah)

Ahh, reminds me of Neopets: The Darkest Faerie because Altador is one of the lands you can run around in.. very cool *-* (Unfortunatly also the hardest part of the game bwahah)

I actually played the Darkest Faerie as a kid on PS2. I never finished it, but it's long gone now. I really miss that game in general.