Main Account Issues

mouch30

Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of a problem, and I'm hoping I'm sharing it on the right board.

So, my first ever Neopets account is mouch30, the one I'm using right now. I love it and have been very attached to it, but during the years I had it, I had forgotten the password and moved on to other accounts. Most of those accounts are dead now, but there was one account called _princessluna_ (god i can't deal with my younger self sometimes) and I collected some pretty cool things on it.

I want to convert it to a side account now, because I know that you can only have one main account and five sides. I currently have two other side accounts (starbound_beast and as_a_dovah_can), so that would make a total of three plus a main.

The problem is, I have a lot of money and items on _princessluna_. I know the honorable thing would be to donate everything to the money tree, but I don't want to blindly throw them all away. I hate being dishonest so I'm not going to send anything to my main account. Could I post a list of all my items on a board here and gift them to people who want them? Would I be able to keep all the clothes I've bought to customize my pets? During the time I was active on _princessluna_ I wasn't using any of my other accounts. I've only just gotten the password for it and want to keep the pets I've created.

Sorry this got so long and rambly! I don't want to get into trouble with TNT by using multiple accounts. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, I'd deeply appreciate it.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

My understanding is that you are allowed to switch main accounts, which would include transferring over items and money. As long as you weren't earning things on two accounts at the same time, which would obviously be cheating, I'm pretty sure you're in the clear. I did the same thing a couple years ago. TNT is more interested in the repeat offenders.

beenblessed40 is absolutely right.  You are allowed to "transfer" over from your main to your side and vice versa.  As she said, you simply cannot be earning NPs etc. on more than one account.  Please, don't feel that you must give anything away.  However, you CAN earn, buy, get the free NC on all of your accounts.  Hope that helps a little bit.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me privately.  You can also contact any of the moderators here as they are ALWAYS willing to help and if they don't have the answer, they will find out for you.  This is BY FAR, the most superior neopets forum on the internet.

I don't know if you are participating in TDN's christmas wishlist.  It is a gifting part of the forum.  If you wish to give some of your items to people who may need them, and in return, you may receive some items that YOU NEED.  It is located at http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47691-2016-tdn-christmas-wishlist-gifting-post/?hl=2016

Like I said, BEST FORUM ON THE INTERNET  :santa:

Thank you both for your answers! They helped a lot (I'm so relieved TuT)

@rntracy1 I've never participated in something like that before, so thanks for the link! I'd love to join this year and make someone happy :D

Thank you both again and have a great day!