Userlookup

twilight790

I would like a snowy/wintery/icy theme to my userlookup. I want this to have a main photo up top, a background, and a white and blue color scheme. I am pretty open to letting the artist have some creativity here. My username is arctic_fox790, so I would like the first photo below to be the main picture with the Serbian proverb "A foolish fox is caught by one leg, but a wise one by all four” on the photo in some kind of icy themed writing or something. The background could be like snowflakes or something icy and beautiful in nature from the north pole. Please include the neopet navigation bar and an "About Me" section. Try not let the site theme show through the lookup.  It would be cool if all of the sections had a wintery font. I would also like a custom shield that will cover the neopet one. I would like the shield to be silver with a humanoid icy fox princess of your creation with my neopian name, "Arcticus Vulpes", underneath in wintery font. I would like the fox princess to be cartoony, elegant, and beautiful, but a little messy and playful. I am an environmentalist so try to make the princess look really natural.

I am not sure how difficult this will be, but I would really appreciate anything. Thank you.

Main Photo-Put the serbian proverb on this photo

676777_orig.jpg

Design Tip: Keep in mind, arctic foxes are from the North Pole, so that can be a design influence