Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Happy Wocky Day!

Wow! I like them both! The polka-dot pet that actually looks polka-dot, and not like it has some rainbow chicken pox sickness. The dimensional looks good, too. The new outfit is winter-y/Christmas-y. Gotta dress up for the holidays...

wocky-outfit-wildlychic.jpg
clo_Chick_Wocky_top.gif clo_Chick_Wocky_bottom.gif clo_Chick_Wocky_wig.gif clo_Chick_Wocky_horn.gif

I love the outfit, except for the hair. I don't like hair on very many neopets I've noticed haha. I love wockies and they nailed both colors for sure. I might have to adopt another to zap!!! My wockie's a male so he might like his Daryl Dixon outfit better than that one  :nerd:

I like this trend of hats/accessories that can be worn over wigs instead of being part of the wig, as it were. It opens up a lot of possibilities.

I totally agree with Scoobert_Doo, it looks neat and not sickness-like. It's awesome, and I really like the pink fur, it's so cute and actually looking like a dessert:) I think blue fur would be ok, too, but pink's cuter.
I also like dimensional, but except for some astral-like customisations, I am not a huge fan of dimensional pets anyway.

I like the dress, and I agree with pulpfreeoj, additional accessories are a good idea :) waiting for more, especially for unis. They already have mane, so creating different hairstyles (most of them unflattering on unis) is not a great idea, it's better to vhave some accessories :)