Has 'Ye Old Fishing Vortex' changed?

lovewillbesafe

Has anyone else noticed a change in timing for the Underwater Fishing daily? Normally its every 12 hour, but it seems to have changed to once per day?

I fished with my active pet at 4:15am NST just before I went to work. And I just tried again at 5:20pm NST (more than 12 hours later) at it gave me the "you should try being more patient" message. Has anyone else noticed this? 

I believe the minimum is 12 hours but sometimes it's more??? I usually go around 8 pm every night and wait a while to try again if it's not working. Sometimes it will have been at least 15 hours since my last visit and i'll still get nothing :( I believe there is some degree of randomness to it.  :stitchface:

I have gone after 24 hrs and have gotten that message.  It has nothing to do with time.  I have gotten a prize twice in one hour before.  It is totally random.

I didn't even know it's random. I do the fishing as a daily because if less than that I almost always get the "Maybe you should be more patient" message, so I just assumed it was based on timing. I'm gonna keep doing things this way, even though I could get stuff more often, 'cause I'm used to it and easy to just do as a daily.