Question concering transferring!

ArmageddonDoll

If you abandon your Lutari in the pound, you risk it being adopted by someone else. If you are just transferring your other pet to someone else via the transfer option, I don't see any reason why your Lutari will run away. So nope, your Lutari will still be safe when you are transferring your other pet. Do take note the rules imposed on user-to-user transfers, if you are new to it. :rambo:

If you abandon your Lutari in the pound, you risk it being adopted by someone else.

Lutaris are a bit unique in that you can't put them in the pound because they run away, actually.

As for your question, Armageddondoll, I'm not sure, I'm sorry ;w;  I would imagine it was safe to do, since it's not the lutari itself being pounded, but don't quote me on that haha

I have a Lutari and I have transferred other pets and received pets on my account and my Lutari has been safe.  So you do not have to worry.  As long as you don't abandon your Lutari, it will be fine.  Transfer away!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.