Cheapest transmogrification potion?

firaplays

What's the cheapest transmogrification potion I can buy? I'm planning on morphing my Ogrin as soon as I can get the lab ray to change his species for the avatar. (We've talked it over, he's fine with it)

Do you mean a true transmogrification potion, to turn him into a mutant pet, or just any general morphing potion to change his species and color? There's quite a lot of potions given out by dailies, I'd suggest looking up a Red Poogle Morphing potion or a Starry Grarrl Morphing potion if that's the way you want to go. Pirate potions tend to be pretty cheap too, because of Anchor Management.

According to Jellyneo, the Moehog Transmogrification Potion goes for about 130,000 NP ("130,000 NP (+20,000 NP) on November 3, 2016").  However, that price can change, as that was the lowest price seen on the TP (Trading Post) on that day. The Techo Transmogrification Potion and the Yurble Transmogrification Potion both go for about 150,000 NP, and be others to look at, too. The Buzz Transmogrification Potion goes for about 250,000 NP. A bit more. Now, I'm not sure if you can paint a mutant buzz and get the "Buzzin'", too, but I'm hoping someone else will post and let us know if it can be done. If so, paying a little more for the possibility of getting two avatars may be something to consider, as well. Good luck!

I'm honestly not too concerned about the Buzzin avatar for now, even getting a Fountain Faerie quest is really rare. It would be cool to know the answer to that, though. And thanks for the prices.

The Buzzin avatar is unfortunately only awarded through the Rainbow Pool. So if you were to get a Rainbow Fountain Quest or a Grey Faerie Quest with a reward of a dip in the Rainbow Pool then you could paint a Buzz Mutant that way and get both avatars. I hope this information helps! :)

The Buzzin avatar is unfortunately only awarded through the Rainbow Pool. So if you were to get a Rainbow Fountain Quest or a Grey Faerie Quest with a reward of a dip in the Rainbow Pool then you could paint a Buzz Mutant that way and get both avatars. I hope this information helps! :)

I know my reply and question may not have seemed very clear. So, I guess I will ask directly:

Is it possible to paint a Mutant Buzz (one created by using a Mutant Buzz Transmogrification potion) in the Rainbow Pool (using a completed Faerie Fountain Quest) and get the "Buzzin" avatar?

My intent was, if the Mutant Buzz Transmogrification potion was bought, to use it on a pet to turn it into a Mutant Buzz, thus getting the "Mutant Jubjub" avatar. And, then, later, or whenever a Faerie Fountain quest was received and completed, you would already have a Buzz available to get the "Buzzin" avatar - thus the possibility of eventually getting two avatars. If that makes sense...

Yes when you 

I know my reply and question may not have seemed very clear. So, I guess I will ask directly:

Is it possible to paint a Mutant Buzz (one created by using a Mutant Buzz Transmogrification potion) in the Rainbow Pool (using a completed Faerie Fountain Quest) and get the "Buzzin" avatar?

My intent was, if the Mutant Buzz Transmogrification potion was bought, to use it on a pet to turn it into a Mutant Buzz, thus getting the "Mutant Jubjub" avatar. And, then, later, or whenever a Faerie Fountain quest was received and completed, you would already have a Buzz available to get the "Buzzin" avatar - thus the possibility of eventually getting two avatars. If that makes sense...

Yes as long as you paint the buzz into another color of buzz, you should still get the avatar. As far as I know, no morphed pets are un-paint-able.