Vote for Obelisk War! Round 97!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 97th round?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 97th round?

• Seekers
    • Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild

We are 3 away from 100th Round. We should do something, some sort of Weapons Bonanza or something bc you know JS/new TNT isn't going to pick up on this. I know that Battle Dome isn't everyone's cup of tea, but we could find something to do to at least to encourage our endurance for this eternal conflict for the Obelisk.

Anyone else with some thoughts on this, please chime/post in. Thanks!  :medieval:

We are 3 away from 100th Round. We should do something, some sort of Weapons Bonanza or something bc you know JS/new TNT isn't going to pick up on this. I know that Battle Dome isn't everyone's cup of tea, but we could find something to do to at least to encourage our endurance for this eternal conflict for the Obelisk.

Anyone else with some thoughts on this, please chime/post in. Thanks!  :medieval:

That's a good idea! If more people are interested then perhaps something can happen.  Meanwhile.... It seems to be a dead heat at the moment so I'll wait a bit to choose a side....

I'm with Beth, on this one. I said I keep joining the Brute Squad, until she got the avatar. Won't let a Neofriend down. Good luck all!

Thank you, Scoobert! ♥

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay the Battle is on! :medieval: I know you all are going to be busy for the Holidays  :santa: but don't forget to get in those 10 battles! We have got lots of TDN buddies in all 3 factions, so Good Luck everyone!  :rambo: