Advent Calendar 2016 -don't miss today 12/19!

midnight_spell360

You get an NC item, Icy Shenanigifts Invitation 1-Pack  today, so DON'T forget to go!!! :rock:  :santa:

mall_sheninv_icy.gifPS- Anybody have hints/instructions on how to use it? Please post! Thank you.  :rolleyes_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

Edited by .Brianna.

We have a nice handy dandy guide on Shenanigifts so for all information regarding Shenanigifts please check out our guide!

Shenanigifts Guide

Thanks for letting us know =)

I thought I couldn't use Shenanigifts on my phone, but I can! I chose Lunar Festival and got the bonus item (Bamboo Grove Background) and the Knitted Cyodrake Hat and Wig, which is my second choice after Pandaphant Hoodie, so that's cool!

Don't forget, there is also 2 wearables besides the shenanagifts pack.  Yesterday was definitely a great day for the Advent calendar. 

If you choose not to use the invitation right away, do they expire?  Or you just have to use it on a different party?

You can keep it until there's a new party with items you like. Just make sure you use it before the game leaves the NC Mall, if/when that happens there will be plenty of notice. The main thing is to remember that you have it. :)