Hi there... new guy here!

Satyrus1

Welcome back Satyrus! TDN has great resources for you to use both for new, old, and returning players! If you need any help or have any questions make don't hesitate to ask in the forums! We're all glad to help one another here!

Hello Satyrus 1 and welcome (back) to TDN Forums! I hope that you will find friends among this great group of diverse and interesting members that may share common interests with you. We are in the midst of holiday gift-giving, 'tis the season,  :santa: so please get a wishlist posted on the TDN thread : http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47691-2016-tdn-christmas-wishlist-gifting-post/pageso we can include you in the fun! I sent you a Welcome package based on your pets  :rolleyes_anim: keep the items to use or sell, whatever helps you out!  :party:

Hi and welcome! Yeah, there have been a lot of changes over the years. Obviously Neopets has been around for a while, so it's bound to happen. Some things are actually the same and either way, Neopets is still a really fun site, I think that is why people keep coming back to it. This forum is a lot of fun as well, the people are very friendly and helpful. I hope you have a great time here and on Neopets =)