Negg Project

gloomypixie

Basically, I decided that I want to start a collecting a particular thing to motivate me to become more active. I decided that what I am going to collect will be Neggs. I am feeling very pumped, and am hoping to follow through with my goal to collect all Neggs. 

Since I'm starting off, I have currently none. I will start purchasing some tomorrow. But in the meantime, if you have any that you don't necessarily want and are willing to give I would GREATLY appreciate it. Even just some verbal support will give me the drive to make this happen. Thanks again!

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/gloomypixie/131329/

----------

Special Thanks:

midnight_spell360

fishky

jaydeed

charelan

mrlazybones13

life_eclectic

prismage

I also collect Neggs and negg-related items, so I rushed to my SDB and immediately pulled out doubles of the 270 items (which only came to about 10 items) and sent them to you!  :laughingsmiley: I am trying to decide if I should send my collection over to my side account because I like my Gallery of Petpets & Altador Treasures to stay as is-ever-expanding but adding a 3rd theme? Nah! It's so cool that we have this in common! :rock:

That's cool, it's fun collecting things =) I collect rainbow and colorful items. I sent you some neggs. Good luck with your collection!