New to Neopets and TDN

I just made my Neopets account not even an hour ago as of typing this. I wanted to make a TDN account too, and with all of these Pokemon usernames suddenly flying around, I decided to claim my all-time favorite Pokemon before someone else does.

I'll probably be participating in the Runway a lot, as you can see in my signature. Not to brag, but I'm the customisation king among my friends~  :king:  I bet I'll be seeing plenty of lovely outfits throughout the rounds.

Hi Oshawott! I'm really glad to welcome you to TDN and I love your usernames (the neopets one made me laugh.) :laughingsmiley:  The wish list gifting is coming to an end but if you want to pitch in here is the link http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47691-2016-tdn-christmas-wishlist-gifting-post/:santa:

Well, you weren't kidding that your account is really new, Oshawott! :rolleyes_anim: So I sent you a Welcome package that included some wearable backgrounds for your dear pets.  :laughingsmiley: I hope you will come to enjoy dropping by TDN, it is such a wonderful collection of diverse and knowledgeable friends, I'm always learning something new and get to see things differently by having these buddies post about everything! So welcome, you are already finding Pokemon friends and there are more things to discover!  :rambo:

Welcome! I like that character. I'm not into Pokemon, but I think a lot of the characters are cute and/or cool looking. I do have a favorite and that is Squirtle because he looks like a turtle, which is my favorite animal =)

Okay, hope you have a great time on here and on Neopets!