I'M FREAKING OUT, YOU GUYS

I just logged in to Neopets to get the Advent Calendar out of the way, and the most amazing thing was sitting in my inbox.

Know how I mentioned I've always wanted a Darigan Aisha in the Backstage topic? Well, guess what? I found a message saying "Merry Christmas" and a Darigan Paint Brush.

Someone must have read what I posted, spent all of those Neopoints on that brush, and gifted it to me. I am in actual tears right now! The Neopets community is the best...  :crying_blow:

So I assume that you're satisfied with the gift I sent you?

The way you talked about wanting the Aisha reminded me of my own little Darigan Aisha, Formidinem, so I wanted to give you one of my brushes.

I hope you take good care of Lastravaine~

So it was you! Oh man, I don't know how much I could thank you for this...

So it was you! Oh man, I don't know how much I could thank you for this...

You can thank me by giving me your username.

... Kidding, of course. I would probably get a Pokemon username too, but getting up to 400 posts would take a while...

That is fantastic and a really nice thing to do!

I did not say on here, but I was wanting to paint my Lupe Eventide and my sis sent me an Eventide paintbrush =D Yes, we are siblings and we send eachother things sometimes, but nothing that big. She has more np than I do, so that was one of her gifts to me!

I also agree, the Neopets community is great!

• 2 weeks later...