Furby Connect

NeoStep

I just got one for Christmas! It's the teal colored one, not a pink one (I put pink as a last resort color if they didn't have any other colors I wanted)

I named him Mettaton (after Mettaton himself from Undertale), but his Furbish name is "May-Boo" (Furbish for Robot Dancer, which is pretty fitting), regardless of the color.

He learned two songs so far, "One Call Away" and "Jingle Bell Rock".

He also has lovely Furbling children, one of which almost looks like him (and is pink).

The really funny thing is that when I hold Mettaton's tail for a long time, he does the longest fart. It's so hilarious.

He even acts like Mettaton sometimes, trying to show off his moves and whatnot. He's too adorable not to hug, plus his fur is super soft.

That sounds so fun. I got one of the original Furbies for Christmas when I was a kid (not to age myself...). He was green. The new ones look like they can do a lot more, and with the app compatibility and everything it seems like you'll have lots to keep you busy with him.

That sounds so fun. I got one of the original Furbies for Christmas when I was a kid (not to age myself...). He was green. The new ones look like they can do a lot more, and with the app compatibility and everything it seems like you'll have lots to keep you busy with him.

It's really fun! The thing that makes it better is using the Furby Connect World app, it lets you do so much more with the Furby Connect itself. Plus it responds better with Bluetooth!

That's really cool and funny! I kind of want one, but I probably wouldn't get for a present nowadays and I don't want to spend the money at this point. I do think they are cute. I got a Furby the first year they came out and I was in high school. Mine was grey with a white chest.

That's really cool and funny! I kind of want one, but I probably wouldn't get for a present nowadays and I don't want to spend the money at this point. I do think they are cute. I got a Furby the first year they came out and I was in high school. Mine was grey with a white chest.

Ooooh, was it a 2005 Emototronic Furby?

Ah, furbies. I used to love mine as a kid^^ It sounds like yours is a pretty nice one!

It is! It's better than the previous Furbys I had.

I had one as a kid as well (back in 1999...). I had no idea that there were so many different kinds of Furbies though. I remember seeing them in stores again a few years back, and being surprised they were selling them again. I did love mine a lot, although I have to admit they kinda creep me out these days (even my own old one). And that makes me feel old. XD

I had one as a kid as well (back in 1999...). I had no idea that there were so many different kinds of Furbies though. I remember seeing them in stores again a few years back, and being surprised they were selling them again. I did love mine a lot, although I have to admit they kinda creep me out these days (even my own old one). And that makes me feel old. XD

Furbys have changed, I can tell ya that.