Halfway to 50

megbowles17

Happy Birthday to Meg & Panthersclaws, may you have many more happy than sad days, more blessings to outweigh & shoo away any harms, more heart-filled times of treasure to be tucked away in case a time of hardship would ever rear its head-but always believe in the promise that there will be ease to follow every hardship. <3

Some silly Neopet pictures for the celebration:   poogle_candle_blow.gif     year9_grarrl_blow.gif   year9_chia_cake.gif    birthdaycakedance.gif

CAKE! We MUST have CAKE!  :woot:  :party:  :rolleyes_anim:

Happy Birthday, megbowles17!! Also, belated hapy birthday to neorobbie16!! All the best to you both!! =D

Happy Birthday, you young whipper-snapper! ;)

25 was ages ago for me. I'm almost 50 :O

I hope you had a great birthday!

Thank you all for birthday wishes :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

(late) Happy birthday, fellow 25 year old!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and didn't spend the day in existential despair about how you're probably 1/3 of the way through your life like I may or may not have!