Magical Sealed Door

Sun-and-Rain

It appears that this item is just a Gift, so just something nice to look at. Would have been an interesting background but it's not wearable.

I'm keeping it in my inventory. It makes the most sense to me as that is from where the Pant Devil takes items. I got this idea in my head that the word "house" is figurative and simply means the place where the Pant Devil goes to take items. I don't know, it probably doesn't do anything, but just in case...

I'm keeping it in my inventory. It makes the most sense to me as that is from where the Pant Devil takes items. I got this idea in my head that the word "house" is figurative and simply means the place where the Pant Devil goes to take items. I don't know, it probably doesn't do anything, but just in case...

That would be a really awesome perk by TNT if this is the case.  The seemingly magicless Magic Door protects your inventory from the Pant Devil.