The dream pet you never knew you had

firaplays

Does anyone have any pets they never thought would end up being their dream pet but then ended up falling completely in love with? That's what happened with my Eventide Buzz. I never really thought I'd like having a Buzz, but I needed one for the avatar and now I adore her. (Not that I didn't before, I just didn't think I'd be keeping her as a Buzz)

I have two. Skunk Usul and Cloud Uni. Never thought I'd like them, but they've really grown on me and are now two of my three favorite pets! I can't wait to finish their customs! 

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1232811

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1212632

My Lenny.  I never liked Lennys.  She started out as a Uni and has been many things since.  I got a lucky zap and she became a Lenny.  I have kept her a Lenny because of the cheaper freezer and healing weapons.  She has grown on me now and I love her.  I still zap her periodically for the stat increases and the color changes.  She is currently camo.  I have a lenny potion in my SDB just in case. 

I must say that I have been lucky in that I have 5 pets I chose rather carefully. But dartessa, my grey aisha, was a surprising favourite! Originally I wanted a transparent aisha... but I happened to have made a transparent wocky first. I ended up going with grey so she and wi_no_na wouldn't be quite so similar. Now I find that dartessa is my favourite to customize - she always looks great in everything I put on her. 

For most of my pets I had planned the species and color, except when I was looking to adopt pets I came across Clleary, who is a Pteri. Her name reminded me of Clary from The Mortal Instruments, so I decided to adopt her. Then I wanted to get the pink avatar and she was the one that worked best for me to paint pink, so I did and then I liked her look a lot and decided to keep her as that species and color. I think she's very pretty and I even have her as my shop host =)

My water Acara *heart*

Actually, all my three main pets are somewhat my dream pets! I love my darigan Kougra, my faerie Wocky (I never guessed I'd like her because of the color itsel, but I love her!!!) and my water Acara.... they are all dream pets to me!

I think I want a Maraqua one, but I don't know which one yet... go figure! hahah

• 2 weeks later...