Moehawk Xmas Special Ticket

Sun-and-Rain

Pull out your Xmas Moehawk Special Tickets that we got from Advent Calendar if you want to get a special prize like Deb said! If you lost it, you still can buy a ticket at the Ticket Booth in Tyrannia! ;) I don't know if this will be the only time to use it for the Xmas Concert or if it can be used again next year at Dec. time again, I'm not that patient to wait and see but try it out now if you want.  :santa:

Wow! People are selling the Moehawk Xmas Special Ticket for crazy prices! As already mentioned, one ticket was given thru the Advent Calendar, and you can purchase a concert ticket, too, but you can only purchase one concert a day. I hear the plushie is hard to get/rare. Gotta love the economy! A concert ticket goes for 1250 NP, if I remember correctly. I wonder how much the plushie goes for?!

My one sister,  and I both got the green Moehawk wearable shirt, now going for 50k np and my other sister got the seasonal mug that was going yesterday for 3-5k np.

I had no idea that the hideous green shirt was going to be worth this much!  :laughingsmiley:

I went to the concert and got the mug. Then I bought the ticket again because I wanted to have it in my SDB. I also bought the shirt 'cause I kind of like the basic style and I was a bit frustrated I didn't get it at the concert. Then I thought maybe I'll buy the plushie as well, until I saw it is going for around 500k np on the trading post. Yeah, it must be rare! I think it's cute, but don't want it that much.

oh no i missed it !! i didn't know it was yesterday !!!!!

well i guess i'll have to buy the Plushie and the T-shirt but they'll cost a lot I'm sure ...

I missed it, too :( But perhaps midnight_spell360 is onto something with it potentially being reusable next year.

Oh shoot, I didn't even know that was a thing! Sorry for the misinformation^^'

No problem!  I still have the ticket.  It's a good thing you put yours in your gallery =] Did you keep it there or use it?

I went to the concert and got the mug. Then I bought the ticket again because I wanted to have it in my SDB. I also bought the shirt 'cause I kind of like the basic style and I was a bit frustrated I didn't get it at the concert. Then I thought maybe I'll buy the plushie as well, until I saw it is going for around 500k np on the trading post. Yeah, it must be rare! I think it's cute, but don't want it that much.

I always feel that way with the free Shenanigifts as well.  I'll eye up the background and get the one I don't want.  I do like plushies, though, so I definitely would've tried for that!