What's the luckiest you've been on Neopets?

evascythe

On Christmas Day I won the Dream Neopet Giveaway

aen0n8.png

On the 27th I received my 2nd FFQ in 5 months (never received one on my old account)

qph1z7.png

On the 30th I won a paint brush from the Fruit Machine for the 1st time since joining again

13z37ko.png

And a few weeks ago I received a "Ready to Roll Stamp" from a random event which I sold for 2m!

Has anyone else been this lucky recently? :)

I've never had a FFQ or some of the other things, but one day on the money tree, I picked up FIVE Thyora's tears!  They were worth about 20 million NP apiece.  I'd never seen anything like it.

Unfortunately a few months later, my account was hacked and they were all stolen along with all my other valuable stuff (paint brushes, etc.).  So...easy come, easy go!  

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Winter Holiday' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

I FINALLY got the Winter Holiday Background, my almost 3rd year into this account! For the last 2 years, I always missed one day at Advent Calendar for some reason!  :woot:

Not any more, haha! I GOT it! :rock:

fir_christmas.gifOMG! This guy is a Petpet? Newest Addition to my Gallery! Woohoo!  :woot:

Edited by midnight_spell360

I think the luckiest I've been was when I managed to restock an Upside Down Island Acara Stamp, which at the time was supposedly worth around 15mil (I waited too long to sell so I ended up getting around 6mil for it). This was a pretty big deal for me because a ) I'm not an experienced restocker at all; b ) My internet connection isn't that great. 

Another sort of lucky moment was when I got a gold trophy for the Cheeseroller game... That was pretty cool, but I remember being slightly annoyed because when I got the trophy I still hadn't gotten the avatar so I had to keep on trying even though I was already a "Cheeseroller CHAMPION!!!". lol

I got an Eventide paintbrush in a random event one time. I was so excited! I had never even had over 2 million np until I got and sold that.

i got a FFQ once.

Also got my timing for the magma pool (though i forgot to write it down :\)

I won dice a roo jackpot and the Scorchy Slots and got the trophies (well, second place for dice-a-roo and first for the slots)

but the luckies was getting Blue Urapa Bead from a random event..

most of my NP i made from the stock market though

As many people around here know, I am VERY fond of Neoquest 2.  I have the gold trophy, but I continue to play the game.  Why?  For the REs of course.  I never had a nerkmid until I started playing NQ2.  Then I got 2 of them.  I got the pant devil's twin brother twice!  One time he gave me a red korbat MP and the other time, a baby koi MP.  That was/is the only baby potion/pb I had ever gotten.  I got a dr. Sloth RE and he gave me a mutant Yurble MP.  Not to mention all of the REs, "you are out for a stroll and find xxxx nps on the ground.  Today looks like your lucky day!"  I had gotten several of those. 

All of the above were simply while playing NQ2! the ones I can remember.  I NEVER got a negative RE while playing! That's why I love NQ2.  

I had been playing Neopets for about 6-1/2 or 7 yrs and heard many people talking about FFQs.  I had never seen one, and certainly, never got one.  Then, all of sudden, I got one!  Then another, and another, and another!  I had gotten a total of 6 FFQs in about 4 months!!  Some were from fortune cookies, some from the grey faerie, and 2 from the FF herself!  The items asked for, were always very inexpensive!  I had heard of items asked for being UBs. 

I haven't been as lucky as some of you here, getting 20 mil np items.  I think my best item so far has been a dr. Sloth RE item, Lutari Transmogrification Potion.

My biggest stroke of luck (that I can remember, lol) was earlier this year when I was trying to get the Tyranu Evavu avatar and I ended up getting a second place trophy too. And last month I got a Relic PB from the Fruit Machine, but they're not very sought-after.

A long long time ago :

Sloth gave me a Draik Trans MP

Test Your Strength gave me Halloween PB

Fruit Machine gave me Fire PB

2 FFQ's

However 2017 started great as I just won a Darphly dragonfly_petpetpet.gif from The Coincidence .. it sells for 3.5 Mil NP

The fortune cookie I bought with my starting NC has been the gift that keeps on giving. So far I've gotten two Soup Faerie quests and a Grey Faerie quest that got me a dip in the fountain. That was an avatar I never thought I'd get!

I returned to Neopets just over a year ago, and this account has been incredibly lucky compared to previous efforts. While many of my achievements are just down to putting in a bit more effort, I've had two FFQs, unlocked the Lever of Doom and Dice-a-Roo avatars, among others, and won a few trophies. :D

I wish you all a very lucky 2017!

I haven't been that lucky, but I got some pretty cool things. Probably the best was a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion from Anchor Management and a Tyrannian Paint Brush from the Fruit Machine. The best random event I got said "While out for a stroll, Toreld (my Lupe) looks down and finds 27,104 np on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!" That was most np I ever got from a random event!

My luckiest thing was to win 4 in total Fountain Faerie Quests!

I got two from doing a grey Faerie quest and one from the FFQ itself!

All my main pets are painted the way I wanted them! :D 

And I do have 1 extra pet to keep playing with the ray! ^^

• 3 weeks later...

wow so many lucky people i have yet had anything real lucky happen to me 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please make sure your post adds to the conversation. Please only post if you have had something lucky happen in order to continue the discussion.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.