Hi there!

fenaninha

Hi!

I'm Fernanda, a brazilian PhD student here in the US!

I've had an account on neopets since my undergrad but stopped playing for 6 years and comeback last year...

I've used the forum and TDN site for a long time, and still do, but I decided to come and say Hi as well, so I created this account for that! ^^

Nice meeting you all! 

Hi there, and welcome to TDN (although it feels redundant to say it to someone who's been around the traps for a while but just not an 'official' forum member, lol).  I'm curious to know what made you decide to actually join up.  I'm always curious about that when someone says they've lurked for a while.  I lurked.  And eventually I found I wanted to join in the conversation so badly that I made an account.  What was it for you?

Hi Nicole,

to be completely honest I decided to join so I can participated on the Avatar Lend. I still need a couple (a lot) of avis and I was gonna try to get the pets myself, that is, I was going to wait until I had enough NP to buy paintbrushes (I did that with my Halloween Lupe, tbh) and stuff. But then, today, I decided that if I could find someone to lend me it would be cheaper. So I decided to apply for the ALP and you need to have a forum account so... here I am!

I've been on TDN for a good while, use their battlepedia constant, reading the review and comments and anytime I had a doubt the forum would save me so I figured "might as well", right?

Hi Nicole,

to be completely honest I decided to join so I can participated on the Avatar Lend. I still need a couple (a lot) of avis and I was gonna try to get the pets myself, that is, I was going to wait until I had enough NP to buy paintbrushes (I did that with my Halloween Lupe, tbh) and stuff. But then, today, I decided that if I could find someone to lend me it would be cheaper. So I decided to apply for the ALP and you need to have a forum account so... here I am!

I've been on TDN for a good while, use their battlepedia constant, reading the review and comments and anytime I had a doubt the forum would save me so I figured "might as well", right?

Good thinking!  I, too, was trying to do all that myself but it's a lot cheaper to share amongst friends, right?  Although I've not actually used the ALP yet, as some of what I would have like to applied for, got stolen when the account keeper got hacked. :sad01_anim:  So I'm waiting for those things to be replaced and then it should be all systems go again.

Good thinking!  I, too, was trying to do all that myself but it's a lot cheaper to share amongst friends, right?  Although I've not actually used the ALP yet, as some of what I would have like to applied for, got stolen when the account keeper got hacked. :sad01_anim:  So I'm waiting for those things to be replaced and then it should be all systems go again.

Yeah,

I saw that.... I don`t understand why people do that... why hack in/on someone else account... it`s just wrong in so many levels :/

But hopefully they'll be able to redo their lend "stock" soon ^^

Hi, nice to meet you as well =) I would go on TDN to do some of the dailies and I'd see the recent posts on the side of of the page. I started reading the ones that interested me and finally decided to start posting. Okay, take care!

Hello fenaninha and Welcome to TDN Forums! I think you will enjoy it here as I read your posts about building your BD set, I can tell you will have lots of friends that share your interest in BD. ;) I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets- keep the items to use or sell, whatever helps you out. Your User Look Up is very impressive and I stopped by your shop and picked up a few petpets that I didn't have in my Gallery.  :rolleyes_anim:

I am glad that you joined the Forums and look forward to your posts, as I learn so much from all the topics/posts here on TDN Forums. Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Hi, nice to meet you as well =) I would go on TDN to do some of the dailies and I'd see the recent posts on the side of of the page. I started reading the ones that interested me and finally decided to start posting. Okay, take care!

Yeah, forums have a way to drag us and  make us addicted to them, right? 

See you around! ^^

Hello fenaninha and Welcome to TDN Forums! I think you will enjoy it here as I read your posts about building your BD set, I can tell you will have lots of friends that share your interest in BD. ;) I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets- keep the items to use or sell, whatever helps you out. Your User Look Up is very impressive and I stopped by your shop and picked up a few petpets that I didn't have in my Gallery.  :rolleyes_anim:

I am glad that you joined the Forums and look forward to your posts, as I learn so much from all the topics/posts here on TDN Forums. Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Thanks for the welcoming pack! :D

And thanks for the shops!

And I wish I had made that lookout, but It's not mine... but I do love it! It's beautiful, isn't it?

hi, nice meeting you :) greetings from Poland! :D
I like the fact many different people use Neopets. You say you're PhD, I'm in my MA process (graduated studies, only thesis to go), so I undesrtand the students' life :)

Welcome fenaninha! I was the same way for a bit too, I used to use the forums to find answers for things, but never posted, I also used TDN for the dailies as well! I hope you enjoy your time back on Neopets!

I also have sent you an invite to a guild I run (Nicole is actually 2nd in command there too!) that is dedicated to helping people achieve their dreams! If you like to gift and or have wishes you'd like to be granted the guild is great for ya. You don't have to feel obligated to join, but just though I'd make you feel welcome~

Hope your New Year is shaping out to be great!

-Aira

Hi, nice to meet you^^ I'm pretty much the same as you, I had an account ages ago but just started playing again now. It's so cool that you're doing your PhD in the US! Studying abroad is such an amazing experience^^