Morphing Potions

cassandrastorm

A Yellow Wocky Morphing Potion is at least 140,000 NP according to Jellyneo, so you have quite a bit to earn.

If you want to look at colors without changing your pets, The Daily Neopets has their very own color database in their Customisation section.

But I wouldn't feel too bad about accidentally changing your pet.  ^_^  I remember transforming one of my early pets into an Orange Kougra when I got my first morphing potion, so you're not the first person to do it.

Or, if you have a yellow paint brush in your safety deposit box, you could get a strawberry wocky morphing potion for 20k? Otherwise, the yellow paint brushes are 90k+ so it still might be cheaper to do it that way

Don't worry, I once changed my kacheek with the lab ray for funsies and regretted it almost immediately and had to wait at least a year for him to change back!

Cheapest way to get a basic color is to use a 5k potion; it makes your pet yellow/blue/red/green so just keep using it until you get the one you want.

It's called Turnip Tonic

ETA sorry, that won't help with the species, I know, but with the color; cheaper than a PB!

Unfortnantly, the only way to get your wocky back is using a Wocky Morphing Potion . The cheapest one, as Myctophobic said is Strawberry Wocky Morphing Potion , which is around 20k. After that you can just try to find a way to paint it yellow, or keep it strawberry.

The strawberry wocky is so cute as well!

Good luck!

And don't feel stupid. We all did something like that. I used a Transmogrification on my pet to see what would happen (and get the avi) and regret immediately. It become such an ugly pet. It took me almost a month to get my ray to change it to something else, that is still not what I want but at least is not that bad....

There are some options. The one I would do is buy a Strawberry Wocky Morphing Potion for 20k. Check if you still have your starter paintbrushes, if you have a yellow one, paint your strawberry wocky that. If not, use Turnip Tonic on the Wocky. It costs about 6k per, and changes its color to one of the 4 base colors. You might have to buy more than one, though. This at most should only cost around 40k, where as a Yellow Wocky Morphing Potion is 140k.

Don't feel stupid, it happens. You could also look through a list of cheap morphing potions and see if you like the way those look as much as you liked your wocky. I've used potions for avatars only to decide that I didn't really want to change my pet back to its original color, so you never know what you'll end up liking. But if you really do want your original pet back, the Strawberry Wocky + Turnip potion that other people recommended is the best way to do it.

Help! I used a pirate Eyrie morphing potion on my pet just to see how it looked. But now I really want to change her back to a regular yellow Wocky. How do I change her back?

I know I shouldn't have used that potion, now I feel sad and stupid...

Hey there!!! Sorry if I'm late to this, but don't buy anything!!! I'm sending you a yellow wocky morphing potion right now. Pay it forward and don't be sad. ^_^

Hi, sorry to be late as well, I'm glad you got the morphing potion, that's very nice! Oh my goodness, I had a similar kind of thing. I have a Rainbow Quiggle and wanted to morph him to Draik, Krawk and Mutant (can't remember cheapest one) to get the avatars and then change him back. I bought the Rainbow Quiggle Morphing Potion, then I morphed him to Draik, then I morphed him back to Quiggle before I had changed him to Krawk or Mutant! I did this twice because I'm so absent minded, so I ended up having to buy three RQMP, haha. Anyway, a bit different situation, but I definitely understand it happening.

Also, feel happy and smart because you came here to talk to people and get help. That was a good thing to do =)