Maximum Intelligence?

firaplays

What's the highest the intelligence stat can go on a pet? My next big neopets goal is going to be maxing out my Aisha's intelligence and I want to know how long I can expect it to take XD

I don't know what is the maximum. My Lupe is at 271 and I find that's still relatively low even though already at Ultimate Genius. I see your pet is close to 500. The pet who won the Book Award is at 5405, however the pet who won the Booktastic Books award is at 9436, so it's obviously very high!

Oh, I know this one! I have my pets at 700+ and that fills up the green bar for Intelligence at BD stats. You can go higher, as I have seen pets with over 1000 and the other posts about the Book Awards. The way that I was able to boost my pets "faster" was through the Seeker's "Book Smarts" boon, if you win with the Seekers & pick that boon every book your pet reads is increased 2-4 points instead of 1. Two times (not consecutively) of using that boon took my pets from 200 to 700+ and filled up the IQ bar.  :rambo:

I believe the MAX for the BD stats page is 750, because the other 3 stats; str, def, movement, max out at 750. Well, I don't know of anything that needs more than 201 movement, but 750 fills the bar completely green. My peophin's INT is 2161. And has been higher than 750 since before the new BD was introduced. So I can't say that with FULL knowledge, but based on the other stats, I'd say it's a reasonable approximation. ;)  A number of my Peophin's INT points did from reading books of course, but I've gotten a LOT of INT increases by visiting Coltzan's Shrine. It seems that the higher your pet's level, the more limited the stat increases the shrine gives out. I've never checked to see how many points the INT increase IS, but I get them pretty frequently when I check it while doing my dailies.

There is at least 1 Battle item that requires 750+ INT for it's special power to kick in. Crisp Blue Tunic And 1 I know of off-hand that requires 1000+ INT to work it's "magic". Heavy Blue Tunic

Good luck working on your INT stat! :D