gallery layouts

sgraver

I still don't get how to set up the code from the premade layouts so I can do different layouts for categories (on TDN Graphics). I've tried following the instructions, but keep getting error messages-- either "Not finding the category:" and the rest of the page blank, or "You cannot have text outside of your style tags. If you have text you would like visitors to read, please put it in your description". Help?

The layouts are designed to be used for your entire gallery and you need to put it in your description section.

Yes, but it says there's a way to have different ones for multiple categories, and I can't get that to work.

• 11 months later...

Hi Ms.Mouseykins or other Admins, I don't want to bother but regarding the Gallery Layout did the Graphic Department give a report on why the following text shows up: Not finding the category: when one user clicks submit on the page where the handcrafted CSS is located which can be accessed by clicking on the hand crafted link that are found here http://www.neopets.com/gallery/gallery_user_cats.phtml.

I tried completely deleting them or alter a simple image host or even change the font or background colour but the text Not finding the category, keeps showing up.

Therefore, I ask if you know if the neopets gallery shop theme layouts are glitched?

You need to put the code from our Gallery Layouts in the Description section of your gallery. Putting it anywhere else will not work.