What neopets foods look delicious to you?

firaplays

What food items on neopets get your stomach rumbling? For me, it's the snow food. All those cute ice cream bars and colorful Chia pops are way cooler than the freezer pops we have in real life XD

My gallery is dedicated to all the food that I would love to try and wish was real or even if it exists already, it always looks better in cartoon form. It's mostly desserts, but those generally look the most fun to me :D

Sinvanor, your avatar is hilarious lol. Aside from that, these are the scrumptious things I would devour in a heartbeat:

Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake     The Entirety of the Chocolate Dream BG      Deluxe Jacket Potato      Whole Cheesesteak Pizza         Washed down with a Milkyway Shake

(The only milkshake that is packed full of sparkles!)   

food_chocherrycheesesteak.gif                               mall_bg_chocolatedream.gif                                          food_tater8.gif                    piz_cheesesteak_1.gif                                       space_milkshake.gif

Some of the food in my gallery looks good to me, such as Cupcake with Rainbow Frosting, Rainbow Jelly and Jelly Bean Flower Cookie.

Another item that looks good to me is Gormffaine, I like coffee a lot and I think the art for that item is so cool, it is realistic and seems almost 3D.