Customization sites

Yuiina

Hello! 

I am looking for help to find a complete and organized list of customization items available for neopets. 
There are many sites that have the option for you to try the items (which is great!) but that is not what I am looking for.
What I want is a full list of Backgrounds, hair acessories, back acessories, etc. that are separated from each other. For example sunnyneo has many items but they are all mixed.. if you understand what I mean.
Thank you in advance 

:dance: 

Edit: This site for example http://www.neopets.com/~adie#homeis well organized but I'm afraid it is not updated?  :(

If you go to our customization site you can search by backgrounds, foregrounds as long as it's contained in the item name it will show up. We are currently working on updating our database to have better search options where you'll easily be able to search by zones. The easiest way right now to search by zones is using Dress to Impress and typing in "occupies:hat" for all hat items and so on for each zone.