Account access question

missmadiemay

Ok so from the beginning... I quit paying Neopets for a year or two b/c of life, but recently started up again around last October. My account had been hacked and drained it looked like sometime in July (there were items in my shop sold all on the same day that I did not put there and it was the same user that bought them all.) I submitted a ticket in October, which still hasn't been answered.

I became a premium member again last month in the hopes that it may speed up that process (and I missed the jetsam ace and SSW), but alas.............. nothing. 

I terminated my membership mainly because I was super bummed about all the items and NPs I had lost, and it's frustrating starting over. I mentioned this when it asked me why I was cancelling.

Well, I logged in this morning to find an extra 25 mil in my account, but nothing on the ticket or any email regarding it.

AND my account keeps saying it needs activation. I clicked on resend activation code, and it went straight to my email. I clicked the link, and this is the error it's giving me:

Error: Invalid Activation Code!
Be sure that the username you are currently logged in as (missmadiemay) is the same as the username in your confirmation e-mail.
I will submit a ticket of course, but who knows if it will get answered. I'm kind of scared to log out and back in again. 25 doesn't cover all the items that I lost since was 100s of codestones, neggs, nerkmids, but it certainly covers a lot of it. Don't want to lose that again!
Any thoughts or suggestions? Has this happened to anyone?

EDIT: Silly me didn't think to check my inventory - I also got all my items back!!!!!!!

I definitely don't want to screw something up lol
Edited by missmadiemay

That's good to know. I'm glad you were able to get your account and your items/np back. I have an account that was hacked and it gives me hope that one day I will have access to it again.