Vote for Obelisk War! Round 99!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 99th round?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 99th round?

• Seekers
    • Brute Squad
    • Order of the Red Erisim

At this posting, Seekers are leading our TDN Poll, but I went with Brutes for tk421beth, Scoobert_Doo, cooitiger to help tk421beth to get the Avatar!
For the Brute Avatar ( & boon for me)!  :medieval:

Congratulations Seekers on your victory! Go pick up your avatar/background/boon while the rest of us drop by for our Consolation prize (*tosses Fire Tipped Spear into SDB*). Gearing up for Round 100, let's make it an EPIC event here on TDN, bc let's face it-these Obelisk Battles are becoming tedious. *yawn* Not trusting JS to get a clue on how to keep players engaged, what are some of your ideas? I've got loads of Novas, Supernovas, scrolls of super/dark/ultra novas, battle muffins, and you know I have snowballs. ;) So, shall we start a day before with a Battle Muffin Toss and end up Upgrading TDN Buddies with one nice BD equipment that they list that they wanted (we might need to place a limit on the price range)? Put your Thinking Caps on bc we have 130 hours (I feel that TNT/JS thinks we are fruit flies to keep putting everything in terms of hours)  :laughingsmiley: to come up with a plan for this Party!  :rock:  :medieval:  :party:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope you got the Book Smart boon, jellysundae, to increase your pet's Intelligence 2-4 points per book! Congratulations to all who won with the Seekers.

Yup, I did! Tatofase's intelligence was 486, and is now 762 :D