Number 3

babayaga67

I am a procrastinator. I have always been, and I likely always will be. I wound up pregnant. I was planning on having an abortion. I know that there are plenty of people who are against abortion, but I am not making that argument here. All I am saying is that neither my boyfriend nor I were ready for a kid. I procrastinated. Next thing I knew, I was 6 months pregnant.

That's a bit too late in the game to be able to have an abortion, so we just said "Oops," and started getting ready to raise a baby.

I was 25 years old, and scared out of my mind. Somehow I managed to pull off raising a baby boy for an entire year. A little after that first year, I looked at my boyfriend, and told him to make me another baby.

The doctors did a great job though, and I am now pregnant with my third child in as many years! I had my first ultrasound this morning, and everything seems to be just as perfect as it was with my first two.

My first born is a boy, which is what I always wanted, because now everyone else will have a big brother to protect them. My second is a girl, and I will be relying on her big brother when I'm not around to punch any guys in the face who try to hurt her. 

My husband and I both have brown hair and brown eyes. My son has blonde hair and blue eyes, and my daughter has dark red hair and brown eyes.

My son's colors came from my dad, while my daughter matches my mother. My husband's mother has gorgeous green eyes, which less than ten percent of the population has, and a light red/brown hair color. His father was brown hair and brown eyes.

I do not care if this baby is a boy or a girl (I still have both of their baby clothes, so I'm all set either way). I am crossing my fingers for those green eyes though!

I know that most people will tell you that procrastination is a terrible habit, but I am so grateful that I was lazy! I love my kids. I love my husband. I love my dog. I never imagined when I was 25 that I could be this happy!

I am freaking out a bit, because I have no idea how on earth I am going to handle three kids aged three and under, but I am looking forward to every second.

I really only meant to write a little bit... oops

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'General Chat'.

Congrats! :D

I'm expecting my third right now as well. My oldest is 5 and started Kindergarten in September so she's out of the house doing big girl stuff during the day for a few days each week. My second is almost 3 and wow she is a handful!

When my oldest became a big sister she adjusted very well and helped out with her little sister by bringing me things from the diaper bag or something off the coffee table I couldn't reach because I was holding the baby. If your other 2 are interested let them help by getting diapers, wipes or other small things they can handle. It will help them bond with the new baby since they're still so young.

It will probably be a hard adjustment at first but I'm sure everyone will adjust just fine and by the time this one hits the terrible two stage where their attitude is larger then they are your oldest will be grown up a bit more. :)

Congrats on your third child. I'm 21 and not a mother, but I am a little and big sister(have 4 siblings, 2 older brothers, an older sister and little sister). As Mouseykins said try to involve the other two in helping with the baby. That's how my mother got me and my siblings to adjust to new babies and being an older sibling, so I'm pretty sure it works. My mom has red hair and hazel eyes and my dad has reddish/brown hair and blue eyes. They made five brunettes, but our eyes are different colors. Going in order from oldest to youngest our eye colors are: brown, hazel(mostly brown), hazel(mostly green), blue, and blue again. Personally I'm hoping your next kid will have reddish hair and green or hazel eyes. Good luck and I wish you a safe and healthy baby