Trudy's (Very Nice) Surprise

drumsong

I got quite the (pleasant) surprise this morning!  I ran Trudy's Surprise and won 100k - first time that's ever happened to me!

I'm sure I read somewhere that the prize amounts are setting based on your 'streak' of how many consecutive days you've played i.e. day one nets you x amount, day two is more etc.

Did I imagine this, or was it previously true and has now changed?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

It's on the 25th consecutive day, if I'm remembering that rightly...I think I'm drawing close to it myself. :D

Ooh, I had no idea - thanks for the info! :)

Yep, you will get it every month if you spin EVERY SINGLE DAY!  But it is definitely a nice surprise if you weren't expecting it, eh?  LOL.  Especially after getting 19,000 or 21,000 for 8 consecutive days before hand.  It really adds up.  Not to mention every so often getting NC boxes.  Those are very valuable too.  I like to transfer NC items (especially fortune cookies) between accts and of course, between friends.  Congrats on your lucky spin!

The BEST thing, imho, about it being the 25th consecutive day of spinning, is that every so often there will be a month where, if you spin every day, you should get 2 100k payouts. Because months are longer than 25 days. ;) I love the Free NP too. Because I can't RS and haven't had a ton of time to play games lately. ;)