Have you played Hasee Bounce lately...

jellysundae

Maybe you should, you know...just saying. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Just to humour me, go and play a game now and see if you notice any difference...

I think you will, quite possibly quite a BIG difference!

Here's a small clue to something that I saw 2 games running, and TWICE in the second game...8DsRQ6Z.gif

:whaa:

Oh yeah I know he's part of the game, but I have never. EVER. had him show up before.

Not just that, there seems to be a LOT more of the high point doughnutfruit showing up, so I'm wondering if the game's code has been tweaked. I'm pretty sucky at it, and generally manage to score just over 100 if I'm lucky, and that's with using the extra time cheat. I managed to score 228 today, despite forgetting to use the time cheat.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has also noticed an increase in high scoring fruit, and/or sightings of the orange shirt guy.

Lakecat - here's my last score.

bgyGgMt.png

I'd say it's worth playing as that just takes a couple of minutes. Def worth it if you're better at it than me, too, lol :laughingsmiley: I'd manage to score WAY more if I could catch more of the hasee letters, as there's more of those now too!

When the ratio changes that'll no doubt be a totally different matter ofc! I don't play it regularly enough to know how much the ratio changes though.

But you're so right about how cute those little guys are! :woot:

Breeze - I'm glad it wasn't just ME having a lucky streak!