Good News & Bad News

flcoastallife

So I have some good news and some bad news...

Good News: I finally was able to regain access to my original NP account! This is the account I started NP with back in 2001! I'm super excited to be reunited with my original pets, items, gallery, etc. But with this reunion I have a question that I'm afraid will lead to some bad news...

Bad News: While I was waiting for access to my original account I created a new NP account. Ive had this account for quite some time now and have really been able to build it up a bit. However now that I have my original account back I don't know what to do with this account. I would love to transfer some items and points I have to my original account, but I don't know if that allowed. I've heard horror stories of people's account being frozen randomly over NPT being suspicious of cheating. Any suggestions on what to do? I don't really want to play on my second account, but I don't want all of the items and points to go to waste.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!

First what you need to do is stop playing on your side account altogether and start using your main account. Then what you can do is transfer your own belongings from your side account to your main that you've recently regained access too. Then continue on with everything on your main. If you're just moving items from your accounts you won't get frozen for that. People do this all the time after they've had an account unfrozen for their protection or regain access to it so you'll be fine. :)

Yeah, basically if you just transfer items/np to your new main (don't transfer back) and only use main to play games, do dailies, etc. you won't have any problems. Then you can still keep the other account as a side, as long as it fits into the 4 allowed sides.