Not again!

Jolly Jasper

...aaaaaaaaaannnddd.... it's gone.

chef_awry.gif

The Cyodrake's Gaze has disappeared once again, this time from Mystery Island. Of course it will probably resurface in another port after a couple days. Keep us updated if you see anything fishy!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks dude! WOOT FIRST REPLY! :D Lol I feel special..... :) Yeah, I'll be looking back and forth everyday in like 3 or 4 different islands, and will contact you if I anything spot anything fishy. Thanks! :)

Jasper: thanks, dude, but I'm a girl. XD

Its gone?!? Man, they need to just stay in one place so that we can help them!!!

No, I'm really sure its over and they're just late with prizes.

We had a conclusion; they said we'd be"rewarded"; this is in no way related - whats Hoban going got to do with anicent Altador? - im pretty sure.

I think theyre linked, and My guess is that its gonna pop up in RI then altador. :king:

Ya. never know. TNT thinks in odd ways. :yes:

Me too. I hope we have to do more then a comic though!!!!!!

My guess is that it will probably resurface in maraqua or lutari island... coz it seems to be heading in that general direction... perhaps this is all a plot promoting lutari island! :(

but if it resurfaces in lutari island most of us won't be able to see it since only neopet mobile members can see lutari island :(

but if it resurfaces in lutari island most of us won't be able to see it since only neopet mobile members can see lutari island :(

Ohh, but if that happens, lutari island MUST be released so... this may be the plot that leads to the unveiling of lutari Island!

:graduated:

TNT can sure be pretty confusing when they want to be. Hopefully, if the ship follows the trend, it will resurface in a few days in another harbor and we will finally learn more about their missing crew member. I think we need to focus on Hoban. Doesn't he look familiar?

Ohh, but if that happens, lutari island MUST be released so... this may be the plot that leads to the unveiling of lutari Island!

:graduated:

Im not sure if Lutari Island MUST be released.

People who have Neopets Mobile had to pay for it, so wouldn't they be upset if they paid for something that we eventually get for free?

People who have Neopets Mobile had to pay for it, so wouldn't they be upset if they paid for something that we eventually get for free?

I'm sure they would be upset, because obviously they had to pay for it. But I believe if they make Lutari Island open for public use, we wouldn't be able to collect the beads or something. I believe TNT would make it fair to those who have all ready paid for it.