Not again!

Jolly Jasper

That's been there for a looonnnnggggg time. Even before the new map. I think it was also there since Maraqua was put in public. The statue reminds me of the Darkest Faerie, but what's up with the necklace? o_O

Yes it is THe darkest faerie. In the darkest Faerie game it has an intro and it talks about her and how she sank to the bottom of Maraqua and that it was cursed and it wore the necklace that turned her to stone. It also goes on to show how th necklace falls off and she breaks free. I don't know if that has anything to do with the plot but Hoban might be her follower and is trying to help her regain power!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh... :huh: I don't think TDF has anything to do with this plot. The statue's been there for ages. And for now, it might be just a useless piece of art designated to be displayed and awed at.

I'd still say the ship's next destination would be on the Altadorian Docks, or at the Altador main map. Just a wild guess... :P

Uhh... :huh: I don't think TDF has anything to do with this plot. The statue's been there for ages. And for now, it might be just a useless piece of art designated to be displayed and awed at.

I'd still say the ship's next destination would be on the Altadorian Docks, or at the Altador main map. Just a wild guess... :P

That is my guess too!

:king:

KOu jong does rule!!!!!!! :king: I hope it shows up soon and the plot starts to unravel!!!! I think TDF is involved with the plot!!!! :worried:

I don't know if TDF would be involved with this plot because her statue exploded in the altador plot so doesn't that mean that she's gone?

I just hope this new plot doesn't make TNT forget about our Altador prizes..cause that might have only been a mini plot but some parts were pretty hard.

No. According to the darkest faerie Video game she was turned to stone with the necklace around her neck and sunk into her resting place in Maraqua. Then it says she breaks free from the necklace and comes bakc. I think that will happen!!!! I hope atleast!!!!!