Not again!

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might even make it back to Shenkuu this time.

I think that too. I also think it may have gone to altador or to maraqua.

Going back to the 1st page, I agree that the plot isn't over. After all, if you look in the Ruins of Maraqua, the faerie is still there with that necklace. TNT said that we'd find out about it in a plot after the Lost Desert Plot, and it hasn't been at all concerned. Perhaps we'll get prizes in 2 different places, so they're each mini-plots, but 4 or 5 mini-plots make the whole thing?

I knew it! I predicted it would once again dissapear and my hypothesis was correct! Woot! :woot: I think they'll be docking at Altador. Then there'll probably be another CG comic...and maybe there'll be more info. on that spooky blumaroo chef. o_O And of course maybe Hoban too. And I STILL think that the CG won't find Hoban until the end/middle of the plot...but I THINK Hoban fell off the boat and then some people found him and he is currently held captive. That is only what I THINK. Maybe the chef has something to do with Hoban... :O

I think it was a little obvious that the ship would once again disappear. Wheres is going to go next is the big mystery, I mean what fun is a plot without all its crazy theories that we get to laugh about later haha, fun.

arrrgggg! I wish the plot wouldn't start, cause I just got UNSTUCK on the DF plot! I don't want it to end! but the punch bowl thing is hard xS & anoying mostly, I have a good guide page though!

I hope it isn't lutari island!!!!! I think it is going to land in terror mountain, Lost desert, Haunted woods, or Shenkuu. Someone said the 1st three and I really like dthat idea!!! Show up soon CG!!!!!!!! :D

Jasper: thanks, dude, but I'm a girl. XD

XD XD XD

:sad01_anim: *sighs* I can't believe it's gone AGAIN!!! :grrr:

At least it's not at Lutari. We can be sure of that. There are too few cellpohne users for that. Phew! :whistle:

It's going to be Maraqua, most likely. Did anyone else notice this?

http://www.neopets.com/water/statue.phtml

Look familiar?

That's been there for a looonnnnggggg time. Even before the new map. I think it was also there since Maraqua was put in public. The statue reminds me of the Darkest Faerie, but what's up with the necklace? o_O

Kinda looks like the pendant from the Altador plot... but what would that be doing in Maraqua? o_O

Wow the Ship makes us all more nervous than usual hehe, everybody wants to know but nobody does. I mean we are all in panic if we can't figure out how to get new Avis (until somebody tells us) but THIS is kind of crazy, interesting and really funny. :D

I join the 'I-hope-it's-not-Lutari-Island' people I really start to hate this stupid Island...