Anyone want to help me out?

rsbanned

My dream pet is a faerie cybunny. I already have a cybunny (Yunael), but I lack the funds to get a fpb or a faerie cybunny mp. I only have like 75k. Sorry for begging but can you at least give me a stable way to earn NP aside from RSing since I always seem to get rs banned? Thank you.

I checked your profile. You've been playing for 5 years. Not to sound critical, but I wonder if you are saving enough? 75,000 isn't very much for that level. Playing just one game like Spellseeker each day earns 1,000 NP x 3. In one year that is over 1 Million.Trudy's Surprise gives 100,000 on the 25th consecutive day, not to mention all of the previous days added up. There are many threads on this forum about ways to make a lot of money (such as Food Club and Stocks). Whatever you choose, it will only take you several months to get the 1.3M for the MP or 2.2M for the PB. I wish you the best, and good luck achieving your dream pet! You can do it! :thumbsup:

P.S. I know some players like to be generous :santa: and give paint brushes away (I did once). But IMHO, I think earning it yourself feels better. :D However, I also know that giving feels great, and that maybe you will return the favor someday as well. 0:)

You should join our guild, The Kindness Project. A bunch of us from TDN are members. We take dream pet requests and have a bunch of people using the lab ray to zap wishes into reality.

I checked your profile. You've been playing for 5 years. Not to sound critical, but I wonder if you are saving enough? 75,000 isn't very much for that level. Playing just one game like Spellseeker each day earns 1,000 NP x 3. In one year that is over 1 Million.Trudy's Surprise gives 100,000 on the 25th consecutive day, not to mention all of the previous days added up. There are many threads on this forum about ways to make a lot of money (such as Food Club and Stocks). Whatever you choose, it will only take you several months to get the 1.3M for the MP or 2.2M for the PB. I wish you the best, and good luck achieving your dream pet! You can do it! :thumbsup:

P.S. I know some players like to be generous :santa: and give paint brushes away (I did once). But IMHO, I think earning it yourself feels better. :D However, I also know that giving feels great, and that maybe you will return the favor someday as well. 0:)

I actually just started playing again after 3-4 years about a week ago, and only had about 80k. I gambled a bit and now I'm at 100k lol. I just want a way to earn NP that won't get me restock banned  :laughingsmiley:

I actually just started playing again after 3-4 years about a week ago, and only had about 80k. I gambled a bit and now I'm at 100k lol. I just want a way to earn NP that won't get me restock banned  :laughingsmiley:

Make sure to log in every day to play Trudy's Surprise, those NP add up fast.

Find out which games you're good at and play those (TDN has a list of games from which you can earn 1000 NP relatively easily).

Just doing a lot of the dailies listed on TDN actually helps a lot in making NP. (Just don't spend too much on stuff you don't need, so you can save up for the mp you want. Put it in the bank and collect your rent every day.)

Here is somewhat recent link to a TDN topic where someone asked how to earn NP on Neopets:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47630-new-to-neopets-easy-ways-to-get-neopoints/

Someone does mention restocking, but there are many other good tips.

Here is a TDN link about "The Kindness Project", what they are and if you are interested:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47746-come-and-join-our-guild-tkp-seeking-general-members/

And a TDN link to TDN's Dailies page:

http://thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

EDIT: If you need the Forgotten Shore map pieces, I can send them to you, if you wish. I have several complete map pieces. Or, they are really inexpensive searching with the Shop Wizard or on the TP.

I'd also recommend playing ghoul catchers. You can earn 50K/day! I play kass basher, fashion fever, & Snowager each day for the maximum NPs & sell off my items from dailies. Food Club is a risk, but overall it seems to pay off. I use the guide on boochi_target 's pet page. If you earn 150K/day you'd have over 1 mil in a week! (granted that is potentially rather time consuming). The items you want are totally achievable! & Alex is right, TKP is a great place!

Just a quick word about Ghoul Catchers. just4dailies is right. It is a good way to earn 50K NP a day. Ghoul Catchers is (normally) playable on Facebook, and there is an Android app and iOS app. However, for some unknown reason, the iOS app has been removed from the Apple App Store, not just the US but many other countries, as well. When trying to play on Facebook, the games says "Welcome back --". The "--" used to display your Neopets user name. Because of that, no one can logon to Ghoul Catchers via Facebook. That has been happening for a little over a week, now. As far as Android devices are concerned, Ghoul Catchers is still found in the Play Store, but many devices state it is "incompatible". If that happens, you are unable to see the app on your device and cannot download it. You can try to "sideload" it, if you can find the Ghoul Catchers apk file. For anyone who still have the app(s) installed on your Android or iOS device, Ghoul Catchers still works. Not sure what is going on and I haven't looked at Neopets Facebook page to see if questions were asked and answered there. I submitted a question to the Neopian Times Editorial, but I guess it didn't get picked.

Just a quick word about Ghoul Catchers. just4dailies is right. It is a good way to earn 50K NP a day. Ghoul Catchers is (normally) playable on Facebook, and there is an Android app and iOS app. However, for some unknown reason, the iOS app has been removed from the Apple App Store, not just the US but many other countries, as well. When trying to play on Facebook, the games says "Welcome back --". The "--" used to display your Neopets user name. Because of that, no one can logon to Ghoul Catchers via Facebook. That has been happening for a little over a week, now. As far as Android devices are concerned, Ghoul Catchers is still found in the Play Store, but many devices state it is "incompatible". If that happens, you are unable to see the app on your device and cannot download it. You can try to "sideload" it, if you can find the Ghoul Catchers apk file. For anyone who still have the app(s) installed on your Android or iOS device, Ghoul Catchers still works. Not sure what is going on and I haven't looked at Neopets Facebook page to see if questions were asked and answered there. I submitted a question to the Neopian Times Editorial, but I guess it didn't get picked.

Ghoul catchers is no good for me then. I'm iOS :P

Or if you're someone like me, your phone is *just* able to get the app to open, and then nothing happens.  And I mean absolutely nothing.  I downloaded it a couple of years ago and because of that I got the stamp and the clothes welcome items but I've never been able to actually play it and I ended up deleting it out of sheer frustration.  My phone is pretty old and rubbish though.  Maybe one day I'll have a swanky new phone that it will work on.  Yeah, and one day pigs might fly, I reckon.

I've just recently started playing Food Club after ignoring people recommending it for years because it didn't make any sense to me and I hated the idea of gambling.  But I'm making money from it!  The thing is, only bet what you're prepared to lose.  I'm not sure what your maximum bet would be with a five year old account, but if you bet your maximum and the bets tank, you might wipe out your funds.  Start small, be prepared for some losses, and work your way up.

And definitely come and join us in The Kindness Project guild!

Sorry to say this but if you think restocking is a "get rich quick" kind of way to earn NP, it really isn't, not unless you have a lot of experience with it and even then it still relies on how quick you are and how well you know the Neopian economy. I would not put all your eggs in this basket.

Find other ways to earn NP: Flash Games are an old-fashioned but time-tested way of earning NP. Play a few 1k NP games a day. Even 15k/day will grow if you do it daily. Our dailies page has a guide on which games will earn you your 3k/day per game.

Do some Food Club bets, check out the Stock Market, even Trudy's Surprise gives you 100k at the end of the month if you do it daily. 

I don't even have a computer and I still make at least 10k np a day, just using my phone. I do any dailies I'm able to do my phone, which is most of them and I put items I get in my shop (just depends how well they sell, how much I can get, or whether I want to keep them for whatever reason). Then I play non flash games such as Pyramids and Sakhmet Solitaire. Finally I do 1p fights in the Battledome. Not only can you get np, but codestones and other items worth a fair amount.

Pretty much, whatever your situation, there are ways to make a good amount of np in a relatively short amount of time. Just keep at it and remember to save up!